Menomonee Falls — Menomonee Falls police are seeking two subjects who worked in tandem to shoplift more than $600 of baby formula during two separate incidents on Feb. 24 and 25.
According to the police log:
The two suspects arrived together at Target, W17707 Shady Lane, in a 1990s Green Ford Explorer at about 8:25 p.m. Feb. 24. One of the suspects entered the store first and selected 27 cans of baby formula, hid them inside a garbage can that was placed inside a cart, and then left the shopping cart with the garbage can full of formula in an aisle. The second suspect then entered the store, retrieved the cart with the merchandise, and then left without paying or attempting to pay.
The same suspects then repeated the same crime at Target at about 5:15 p.m. Feb. 25, when the first suspect placed 30 cans of baby formula inside a plastic storage bin, and then abandoned the cart in the aisle. The second suspect then entered the store, retrieved the cart and left without paying.
During both incidents the two suspects were seen leaving the parking lot in the Ford Explorer.
Police have video surveillance of both incidents and the investigation is ongoing. No suspect descriptions were released in the police report.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Menomonee Falls police report: July 30, 2015 issue
- Menomonee Falls enjoys another four days in a festive mood
- In Brief: July 30
- Wine added to Falls Fest lineup
- Menomonee Falls' DeCloux crowned Waukesha County's Fairest of the Fair
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports: July 23, 2015
- Woodman's shoplifter pulls knife on employee
- Bank robbery suspect in custody
- 90-year-old Menomonee Falls woman celebrates birthday with gym staff
- Menomonee Falls considers updates to comprehensive plan