Menomonee Falls — Menomonee Falls police are seeking two subjects who worked in tandem to shoplift more than $600 of baby formula during two separate incidents on Feb. 24 and 25.
According to the police log:
The two suspects arrived together at Target, W17707 Shady Lane, in a 1990s Green Ford Explorer at about 8:25 p.m. Feb. 24. One of the suspects entered the store first and selected 27 cans of baby formula, hid them inside a garbage can that was placed inside a cart, and then left the shopping cart with the garbage can full of formula in an aisle. The second suspect then entered the store, retrieved the cart with the merchandise, and then left without paying or attempting to pay.
The same suspects then repeated the same crime at Target at about 5:15 p.m. Feb. 25, when the first suspect placed 30 cans of baby formula inside a plastic storage bin, and then abandoned the cart in the aisle. The second suspect then entered the store, retrieved the cart and left without paying.
During both incidents the two suspects were seen leaving the parking lot in the Ford Explorer.
Police have video surveillance of both incidents and the investigation is ongoing. No suspect descriptions were released in the police report.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Civil War encampment and ice cream social at Old Falls Village
- Wheeling for Healing bike ride scheduled for Aug. 8 supports the Cancer Care Center
- Tornado Brewing opens location in Menomonee Falls
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports: June 25, 2015
- Comedian has eyes on a brighter future
- Menomonee Falls has a sweet way to remove hair
- Menomonee Falls water report now available online
- The Community league hosts their first ever garden tour in Menomonee Falls
- Menomonee Falls approves outdoor dining parameters
- Village of Menomonee Falls to meet Tuesday night to select new trustee