Menomonee Falls — Menomonee Falls police are seeking two subjects who worked in tandem to shoplift more than $600 of baby formula during two separate incidents on Feb. 24 and 25.
According to the police log:
The two suspects arrived together at Target, W17707 Shady Lane, in a 1990s Green Ford Explorer at about 8:25 p.m. Feb. 24. One of the suspects entered the store first and selected 27 cans of baby formula, hid them inside a garbage can that was placed inside a cart, and then left the shopping cart with the garbage can full of formula in an aisle. The second suspect then entered the store, retrieved the cart with the merchandise, and then left without paying or attempting to pay.
The same suspects then repeated the same crime at Target at about 5:15 p.m. Feb. 25, when the first suspect placed 30 cans of baby formula inside a plastic storage bin, and then abandoned the cart in the aisle. The second suspect then entered the store, retrieved the cart and left without paying.
During both incidents the two suspects were seen leaving the parking lot in the Ford Explorer.
Police have video surveillance of both incidents and the investigation is ongoing. No suspect descriptions were released in the police report.
- Cozzini Bros. to move into Falls Commerce Center
- Getting to know Menomonee Falls Little League President Donald Patten
- Work on Pilgrim Road to begin in Menomonee Falls, will be temporary
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports, April 28, 2016
- My Fair Lady takes to the stage in Falls Patio Players production
- Menomonee Falls' A Better Me wellness spa takes unique approach to relaxation
- The Falls Guy, April 21, 2016: Their field of dreams is ready to open
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports, April 21, 2016
- Menomonee Falls High School FBLA team clinches state for the third year in a row
- Custom Data Too Mail to open in Falls Commerce Center in Menomonee Falls