Menomonee Falls — Menomonee Falls Police and Fire Department rescue workers responded to a residence in the N85 W17200 block of Appleton Avenue after receiving a report of a woman with a stab wound at 10:40 a.m. July 12.
The woman stated she was walking her dog at the Richfield Nature Park in Washington County when she was confronted by an unknown male subject brandishing a knife.
The woman struggled with the subject to gain control of the knife and sustained several stab wounds on her hand during the incident. She was able to escape and drive to a residence on Appleton Avenue address where police were called.
A Menomonee Falls Fire Department ambulance transported the victim to Community Memorial Hospital, where she received treatment for several lacerations to her right hand.
A man was arrested for the attack and was taken into custody in Washington County, where the case is being investigated.
- Local woman to show off beautiful blooms in Garden Tour
- A (Cherry) Pit stop for Menomonee Falls recording studio
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports, June 23, 2016
- Yellow bricks at Thomas Jefferson found to contain lead paint (2)
- Menomonee Falls man accused of inappropriately touching woman with dementia
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports: June 16, 2016
- Vitale to take over as principal at Menomonee Falls High School
- Vitale named principal at Menomonee Falls High School
- Menomonee Falls students receive $66K in scholarships
- Menomonee Falls Public Library holds 'Food for Fines Week'