Cassie Martin will soon bring her experience as a principal, assistant principal, department chair, alternative program administrator and teacher to Menomonee Falls' largest elementary school.
Martin is slated to step into her post as principal of Ben Franklin Elementary School Feb. 25.
She most recently worked as principal at Barton Elementary School in West Bend, where she has served since 2011. Before that, Martin served as the director of Washington County Head Start for three years. She served as assistant high school principal for two years, math department chair for one year and was a math teacher for five years.
Martin has facilitated Barton Elementary as a Response to Intervention demonstration site for the past two years and has implemented Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports at the school. Menomonee Falls uses both RtI and PBIS at its schools.
"Our leadership team is remarkably strong. Cassie Martin is another great addition to the team," said Superintendent Patricia Greco. "Cassie is passionate about making a difference in the lives of every child, and she is deeply talented in working with families and staff in leading a strong school culture. We are very fortunate to have Cassie joining us."
- Cozzini Bros. to move into Falls Commerce Center
- Getting to know Menomonee Falls Little League President Donald Patten
- Work on Pilgrim Road to begin in Menomonee Falls, will be temporary
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports, April 28, 2016
- My Fair Lady takes to the stage in Falls Patio Players production
- Menomonee Falls' A Better Me wellness spa takes unique approach to relaxation
- The Falls Guy, April 21, 2016: Their field of dreams is ready to open
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports, April 21, 2016
- Menomonee Falls High School FBLA team clinches state for the third year in a row
- Custom Data Too Mail to open in Falls Commerce Center in Menomonee Falls