A 43-year-old woman called police after she was trampled by numerous customers during the Thanksgiving Day sales event at Walmart.
According to the Germantown police log:
The woman stated she was in the video gaming section of the electronics department to purchase advertised video games at Walmart, W190 N9855 Appleton Ave., shortly after 8 p.m. Thanksgiving Day. When employees started handing out the special sale-priced video games, customers behind her began to trample and push her as they tried to grab the products for themselves.
The woman sustained minor injuries to her right wrist and right ankle and declined medical treatment.
She was unable to identify anyone involved in the melee and told police she would be filing an incident report with Walmart management.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Food Network stars Sunny Anderson, Damaris Phillips visit Menomonee Falls
- Menomonee Falls woman, 81, to be published nationally
- Menomonee Falls Police Report: Oct. 1, 2015
- Menomonee-Falls based manufacturer receives award for health, wellness programs
- Kohl's pilots Kohl's Café at Menomonee Falls, Delafield locations (1)
- 3 things you can do to protect your family, pets from coyote attacks (5)
- Several coyotes, foxes spotted in Menomonee Falls (3)
- Local churches celebrate, react to Pope Francis' address to Congress
- Menomonee Falls approves developer agreement with E.R. Wagner
- Gloria Dei Lutheran Church welcomes Vicar Steve Bogie