A 43-year-old woman called police after she was trampled by numerous customers during the Thanksgiving Day sales event at Walmart.
According to the Germantown police log:
The woman stated she was in the video gaming section of the electronics department to purchase advertised video games at Walmart, W190 N9855 Appleton Ave., shortly after 8 p.m. Thanksgiving Day. When employees started handing out the special sale-priced video games, customers behind her began to trample and push her as they tried to grab the products for themselves.
The woman sustained minor injuries to her right wrist and right ankle and declined medical treatment.
She was unable to identify anyone involved in the melee and told police she would be filing an incident report with Walmart management.
- Menomonee Falls woman dreams of starting whoopie pie dessert bus
- Menomonee Falls man pleads guilty to homicide after killing bicyclist
- Wanakia Wildlife gives a bird's-eye view to Menomonee Falls Nature Camp kids
- Taste of Germantown event to raise funds for pavilion
- Old Falls Village brings Civil War to life
- Menomonee Falls woman arrested for OWI after running over her fiancé
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports, July 21, 2016
- Sussex's Rotary Equipment Repair adds on 50,000 square feet to facility
- Falls Associated Bank demolition underway, apartment building to bring 'revitalization' to downtown (5)
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports, July 14, 2016