A 43-year-old woman called police after she was trampled by numerous customers during the Thanksgiving Day sales event at Walmart.
According to the Germantown police log:
The woman stated she was in the video gaming section of the electronics department to purchase advertised video games at Walmart, W190 N9855 Appleton Ave., shortly after 8 p.m. Thanksgiving Day. When employees started handing out the special sale-priced video games, customers behind her began to trample and push her as they tried to grab the products for themselves.
The woman sustained minor injuries to her right wrist and right ankle and declined medical treatment.
She was unable to identify anyone involved in the melee and told police she would be filing an incident report with Walmart management.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Menomonee Falls Police report: Nov. 20, 2014
- Menomonee Falls schools welcome more than 100 visitors to explore continuous improvement model
- UberDork Cafe opens in Falls
- Menomonee Falls approves Kwik Trip plans
- Menomonee Falls approves flat tax rate for 2015
- Menomonee Falls School Board lobbies for funding, local control
- Fundraising party for childhood cancer honors Graham's memory
- Graham's memory honored with fundraising party for childhood cancer
- Menomonee Falls Police report: Nov. 13, 2014
- Quest Specialty Coatings challenges OSHA findings