Menomonee Falls - A mechanical failure caused the North Middle School Pool to be shut down last week, cancelling a number of activities at the pool. Officials spotted the problem last Thursday and the pool was closed until the problem could be fixed. All activities have been cancelled, including all Community Education & Recreation open and adult lap swim, swim lessons, Special Olympics Swimming, and Dolphinette practice.
The Community Education and Recreation office attempted to notify swim lesson participants by phone. According to Menomonee Falls School District Officials, maintenance personnel are continuing to assess the situation.
On Monday, the school district confirmed the pool would be closed until at least Feb. 5 and further updates would be given as a more specific time table for the pool to re-open is determined.
Visit fallsrec.org or call the Community Education & Recreation information line at (262) 255-8376 prior to your program starting time for additional cancellation information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MMSD expansion prepares area near CMH in Menomonee Falls for future residential development
- Sussex man receives national award for cleaning house, building relationships
- Menomonee Falls opts not to offer new Chapter 220 seats, fewer open enrollment seats in 2015-16
- Menomonee Falls district doesn't change stance on use of Common Core
- Man pleads not guilty to sexually assaulting a Menomonee Falls teenager
- Menomonee Falls Ponzi schemer strikes plea deal
- Ask Now: Too much goose use of Fox Brook Park?
- Kindergarten enrollment night set for Feb. 4
- Two suspects charged with passing fake $100 bills at Menomonee Falls Target
- Menomonee Falls Police report: Jan. 29, 2015