Germantown police responded to a report of a car driving through the front door at BMO Harris Bank, W156 N11150 Pilgrim Road, shortly after 10:30 a.m. Nov. 16.
According to the police log, an 81-year-old Germantown woman who was attempting to park in a parking spot in front of the bank lost control of her vehicle and drove through the front door of the business. The woman told police she thought she may have pressed the gas pedal instead of the brake.
The driver was cited for failure to have control of a vehicle. A damage estimate for the building was unavailable at the time of the report.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Menomonee Falls Police report: May 7, 2015
- Wauwatosa celebrating Bike to School Day Wednesday
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Weekly Planner: May 7
- Donald Driver surprises Kohl's associates, hosts pep rally for cancer awareness
- CMH nurse honored by Blood Center of Wisconsin for going beyond the call of duty
- Rep. Brandtjen Introduces Foodshare Bill
- Falls Patio Players takes to the stage for weekend two of "Hairspray"
- Family members react to survival of Falls native in Everest avalanche following earthquake in Nepal
- Investigation: Family behind collapsed Falls building has a history of neglecting properties (2)
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Apriil 30