Germantown police responded to a report of a car driving through the front door at BMO Harris Bank, W156 N11150 Pilgrim Road, shortly after 10:30 a.m. Nov. 16.
According to the police log, an 81-year-old Germantown woman who was attempting to park in a parking spot in front of the bank lost control of her vehicle and drove through the front door of the business. The woman told police she thought she may have pressed the gas pedal instead of the brake.
The driver was cited for failure to have control of a vehicle. A damage estimate for the building was unavailable at the time of the report.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Future Wauwatosa high school graduates face new science requirements
- Muskego's Park Arthur West development on hold
- Germantown senior receives honor at Washington County Fair
- Sam's Club to move to Milwaukee, Menomonee Falls border
- Menomonee Falls School District works faces $670,000 deficit
- Three men in custody after burglary, two-vehicle crash
- Three injured after police chase ends in Menomonee Falls
- Menomonee Falls Police Report: July 31, 2014
- Sam's Club approved for Highway 145
- Officials hope new Menomonee Falls mural will spark more of the same