Germantown police responded to a report of a car driving through the front door at BMO Harris Bank, W156 N11150 Pilgrim Road, shortly after 10:30 a.m. Nov. 16.
According to the police log, an 81-year-old Germantown woman who was attempting to park in a parking spot in front of the bank lost control of her vehicle and drove through the front door of the business. The woman told police she thought she may have pressed the gas pedal instead of the brake.
The driver was cited for failure to have control of a vehicle. A damage estimate for the building was unavailable at the time of the report.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Menomonee Falls High School Student named a National Merit Scholarship Semifinalist
- Menomonee Falls Police report: September 11, 2014
- Kohl's seeks to unload Woodland Prime building
- Trapped: An inside look at the effect of ALS on people, families and the community
- School district taxes remain flat for Menomonee Falls residents
- Menomonee Falls man dies in house fire
- Menomonee Falls Target store evacuated
- Menomonee Falls Police report: September 4, 2014
- Fundraiser to benefit medical costs for local family
- Menomonee Falls moves along with creating a new industrial park