Germantown police responded to a report of a car driving through the front door at BMO Harris Bank, W156 N11150 Pilgrim Road, shortly after 10:30 a.m. Nov. 16.
According to the police log, an 81-year-old Germantown woman who was attempting to park in a parking spot in front of the bank lost control of her vehicle and drove through the front door of the business. The woman told police she thought she may have pressed the gas pedal instead of the brake.
The driver was cited for failure to have control of a vehicle. A damage estimate for the building was unavailable at the time of the report.
- Menomonee Falls woman dreams of starting whoopie pie dessert bus
- Menomonee Falls man pleads guilty to homicide after killing bicyclist
- Wanakia Wildlife gives a bird's-eye view to Menomonee Falls Nature Camp kids
- Taste of Germantown event to raise funds for pavilion
- Old Falls Village brings Civil War to life
- Menomonee Falls woman arrested for OWI after running over her fiancé
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports, July 21, 2016
- Sussex's Rotary Equipment Repair adds on 50,000 square feet to facility
- Falls Associated Bank demolition underway, apartment building to bring 'revitalization' to downtown (5)
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports, July 14, 2016