Election letters are due to NOW by 5 p.m. Oct. 19.
Letters are limited to 300 words and must include the letter-writer's name, city or village of residence and a contact phone number for verification purposes. The phone number is not published.
Send letters via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail letters to NOW Newspapers, 1741 Dolphin Drive, Suite A, Waukesha, WI 53186.
- Farmers markets springing to life in Sussex, Butler, Menomonee Falls
- Old Falls Village Days set for June 4-5
- Street festival to mark Memorial Day in Menomonee Falls (1)
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports: May 26, 2016
- The 'wurst' idea for the best summer
- Load your basket with these picnic tips
- Something for all us to scream about: Ice cream tips for a hot, hot summer
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- Menomonee Falls North Middle School seventh-grader to compete at National Spelling Bee
- Overnight closure of Highway 45 at I-41/US 45 split