Menomonee Falls police are seeking a 48-year-old Menomonee Falls man for questioning after he shoplifted energy drinks at two local Pick 'n Saves on Oct. 10 and Oct. 18.
The man is believed to have participated in 13 similar incidents at Pick 'n Saves throughout Milwaukee and Waukesha counties.
According to the Menomonee Falls police log:
The suspect pushed a cart filled with 25 cases of Red Bull energy drinks and two packs of Dasani water out of Pick 'n Save, N95 W18273 County Line Road, shortly before 11 a.m. Oct. 10. The suspect, who was accompanied by two females, then came back into the store, filled another cart with cases of energy drinks and pushed it into the produce section.
After employees became suspicious of the suspects, the produce manager recovered the cart and pushed it out of the area. The suspects apparently got scared and left the store without purchasing anything. The manager told police the suspects got into a large, white vehicle that was parked at the far north end of the parking lot and fled the area.
At 8:13 p.m. Oct. 18, the same male suspect was seen pushing a cart filled with 25 cases of Red Bull and one package of paper towels out of the Appleton Avenue Pick 'n Save without paying for them. An employee stopped the suspect in the parking lot and recovered the stolen merchandise.
When questioned by the employee, the suspect stated the cart wasn't his then fled the scene.
The suspect was identified by loss prevention at Pick 'n Save after both incidents were recorded by surveillance cameras.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Waukesha County to hold public information meeting for work on Lilly Road in Menomonee Falls
- The "voice" of Menomonee Falls sports Jerry Mislang arrested, facing criminal charges
- What residents in Southeast Wisconsin need to know to prevent the spread of Zika virus
- New Director of Business Services for the School District of Menomonee Falls settling into new role
- School District of Menomonee Falls faces $1.1 million budget deficit in 2016-17
- Man guilty of sexually assaulting Menomonee Falls teenager forced into relationship with him
- Things To Do: Feb. 11, 2016
- Patio Players bring out the laughs in female 'Odd Couple'
- UPDATE: Nine crashes, 25 damaged vehicles reported in Feb. 9 crash on Highway 41 in Menomonee Falls
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports, Feb. 11, 2016