Falls school district cancels daycare, Kids INC Monday, everything Tuesday
School Board meeting on for Monday evening
Menomonee Falls — As a result of the dangerously low temperatures the Memononee Falls School District has canceled all school activities Monday, including daycare and Kids INC.
School itself was out anyway Monday due to semester break.
Additionally, the district has canceled school and all school activities Tuesday. Because of the closing the school year will extend an extra day to Friday, June 13.
The Menomonee Falls School Board will meet Monday as scheduled at 6 p.m. in the high school library.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- What to expect on the Nov. 4 ballot
- Learning is sweet for students when Stacy Leuty is in the classroom
- Menomonee Falls Police report: October 30, 2014
- Why Menomonee Falls and Germantown might be starting to bounce back post-recession
- Taxes to go down for Falls school district residents
- Car salesman allegedly stole dealership vehicle, crashed it while drunk
- Republican Party of Waukesha County calling for election observers
- Wisconsin farmers host Southeast Asia grain and feed buyers
- Menomonee Falls author donates book proceeds to Wounded Warriors
- U.S. Department of Labor fines local company more than $130,000 for violations, endangering employee