Falls school district cancels daycare, Kids INC Monday, everything Tuesday
School Board meeting on for Monday evening
Menomonee Falls — As a result of the dangerously low temperatures the Memononee Falls School District has canceled all school activities Monday, including daycare and Kids INC.
School itself was out anyway Monday due to semester break.
Additionally, the district has canceled school and all school activities Tuesday. Because of the closing the school year will extend an extra day to Friday, June 13.
The Menomonee Falls School Board will meet Monday as scheduled at 6 p.m. in the high school library.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Costco earns approval from Menomonee Falls village officials
- Menomonee Falls could make decision on Costco plans tonight
- Menomonee Falls School Board approves 2015-16 legislative priorities
- Menomonee Falls to make alterations to Open Enrollment, Chapter 220
- Menomonee Falls man arrested for holding neighbor at gun point
- Menomonee Falls Police report: Jan. 15, 2015
- Talking all things Green Bay Packers with a Menomonee Falls icon
- Menomonee Falls brings closure to Advanced Waste issue
- Costco proposal in Menomonee Falls moves forward