Menomonee Falls - Students attending North Middle School this fall are strongly encouraged to attend schedule distribution slated for 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. or 4 to 8 p.m. Aug. 23 or 8 a.m. to noon Aug 24.
Pictures will be taken for the yearbook and orders will be taken for picture packages, as well as yearbooks.
Families must pay the $90 school fee at this time. Schedules and locker assignments will be distributed only after the school fee is paid. Additional class fees will be assessed to students enrolled in certain classes and activities. Families will be able to pay for school fees with cash, check, debit, VISA or MasterCard.
Call (262) 255-8450 with any questions.
All sixth-grade and any new seventh- and eighth-grade students and their parents are also invited to attend an informational meeting from 6 to 8 p.m. Aug. 29.
The evening will begin in North Middle School's auditorium, W16750 Garfield Drive, with a presentation directed toward families of students new to North. Following the presentation, building maps will be distributed and students and their parents will have the opportunity to become acquainted with the layout of the building.
A book fair sponsored by PTSA will be set up in the cafeteria and a co-curricular fair will be open in the gym. At the co-curricular fair, students have the opportunity to learn about the clubs, sports and after school activities available to students at North.
In addition, one-on-one tutorials will be available in the Library Media Center for any interested students and parents. These tutorials will teach families how to access teachers' school fusion pages and other helpful information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Menomonee Falls Police report: Dec. 18, 2014
- Wisconsin's first Pirtek USA location to open in Menomonee Falls
- Newman will not seek third term as Menomonee Falls Village Board president
- Menomonee Falls School District's lobbying efforts likely to conclude in January
- Menomonee Falls Police report: Dec. 11, 2014
- Four to be added to Menomonee Falls High School Wall of Recognition
- Menomonee Falls' Village Centre features variety of new business offerings
- 'Uberdork' opens arms to Menomonee Falls community
- Community Memorial Hospital seeks approval for major improvements
- Pilgrim Road reconstruction begins, to be completed next year