Falls Plan Commission approves apartment complex
153-unit development proposed at Appleton and Good Hope
Menomonee Falls — The Menomonee Falls Plan Commission last week approved plans for a 153-unit, five building apartment complex on the northwest corner of Appleton Avenue and Good Hope Road.
Fiduciary Real Estate, the project developer, requested that the precise implementation plan for that area of the village be modified to accommodate the development known as The Woodlands. The plan will now be sent to the Village Board for final approval.
If approved, Fiduciary would develop The Woodlands in two phases on 5 acres of land. The first phase includes 63 apartments, in a pair of three-story buildings, south of Lund Lane. The second phase includes 90 apartments, in three three-story buildings, planned for north of Lund Lane.
The proposed development features one- and two-bedroom apartments, a fitness center, clubroom with a kitchenette, and additional storage facilities on site. There are 266 parking stalls planned — 162 of those in an enclosed space, and 104 surface spots.
Construction is anticipated to start in spring, according to Village Manager Mark Fitzgerald. The developer plans to first work on the southern portion of the development that includes two buildings located along Good Hope Road.
— Danielle Switalski
- Local woman to show off beautiful blooms in Garden Tour
- A (Cherry) Pit stop for Menomonee Falls recording studio
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports, June 23, 2016
- Yellow bricks at Thomas Jefferson found to contain lead paint (2)
- Menomonee Falls man accused of inappropriately touching woman with dementia
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports: June 16, 2016
- Vitale to take over as principal at Menomonee Falls High School
- Vitale named principal at Menomonee Falls High School
- Menomonee Falls students receive $66K in scholarships
- Menomonee Falls Public Library holds 'Food for Fines Week'