The Menomonee Falls School Board on Monday approved the layoff of 15 employees.
Final layoff notices, which have to be issued no later than May 15, are equivalent to 12.46 full time equivalent employees. As some are partial reductions to teaching positions, 15 people will be laid off.
Performance from the last and current school years is the main factor considered in determining which employees will be laid off, according to Menomonee Falls School District documents.
There is one teaching position held at the elementary level that will be filled should enrollment numbers be higher than anticipated.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- UberDork Cafe opens in Falls
- Menomonee Falls approves Kwik Trip plans
- Menomonee Falls approves flat tax rate for 2015
- Menomonee Falls School Board lobbies for funding, local control
- Fundraising party for childhood cancer honors Graham's memory
- Graham's memory honored with fundraising party for childhood cancer
- Menomonee Falls Police report: Nov. 13, 2014
- Quest Specialty Coatings challenges OSHA findings
- The community reacts to loss of local legend Ernie Von Schledorn
- Menomonee Falls Radisson Hotel finances come full circle