The Menomonee Falls School Board on Monday approved the layoff of 15 employees.
Final layoff notices, which have to be issued no later than May 15, are equivalent to 12.46 full time equivalent employees. As some are partial reductions to teaching positions, 15 people will be laid off.
Performance from the last and current school years is the main factor considered in determining which employees will be laid off, according to Menomonee Falls School District documents.
There is one teaching position held at the elementary level that will be filled should enrollment numbers be higher than anticipated.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Miller to speak on the role of parents in sports at Falls High School
- News & Notes: March 4
- Menomonee Falls Village Board agrees to pay into trust funds as part of Radisson settlement
- Menomonee Falls ranked as one of the safest communities in U.S.
- Menomonee Falls police seek baby formula thieves
- Woman arrested after shoplifting, attacking store employee
- Things to do
- Police report: March 3
- Menomonee Falls Plan Commission delays decision on Chemworks plant