The Menomonee Falls School Board on Monday approved the layoff of 15 employees.
Final layoff notices, which have to be issued no later than May 15, are equivalent to 12.46 full time equivalent employees. As some are partial reductions to teaching positions, 15 people will be laid off.
Performance from the last and current school years is the main factor considered in determining which employees will be laid off, according to Menomonee Falls School District documents.
There is one teaching position held at the elementary level that will be filled should enrollment numbers be higher than anticipated.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Menomonee Falls Police report: April 23, 2015
- Menomonee Falls educators receive national awards
- Falls Village Board President steps down, highlights positives from tenure
- Imagination runs wild in Brookfield East's spring play, 'Twelfth Night'
- Menomonee Falls issues raze or repair order on site of March building collapse
- Menomonee Falls Tazino's remains open
- Pilgrim Road off-ramps in Menomonee Falls to close in both directions April 20
- Former Menomonee Falls village president welcomes grandson following tragic loss
- Bus shelters coming to Bluemound Road in Brookfield
- Update: 911 call reveals details of attempted carjacking in Menomonee Falls (1)