Michael J. Cramer, 49, of Germantown, was killed in a single-vehicle crash during the early morning hours of July 5, according to Germantown Police records.
According to the report:
Cramer's Chrysler PT Cruiser was northbound in the N12500 block of Mary Buth Lane when it left the road, overturned and burst into flames shortly after 2:30 a.m. July 5.
Cramer was pronounced dead at the scene. A private funeral service was held.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Falls candidates talk about TIFs, responsibility and more
- Police Report: March 10
- Men charged in theft of baby formula from Target stores
- Woman arrested for stealing kitchenwares to pawn
- Miller to speak on the role of parents in sports at Falls High School
- News & Notes: March 4
- Menomonee Falls Village Board agrees to pay into trust funds as part of Radisson settlement
- Menomonee Falls ranked as one of the safest communities in U.S.
- Menomonee Falls police seek baby formula thieves