Michael J. Cramer, 49, of Germantown, was killed in a single-vehicle crash during the early morning hours of July 5, according to Germantown Police records.
According to the report:
Cramer's Chrysler PT Cruiser was northbound in the N12500 block of Mary Buth Lane when it left the road, overturned and burst into flames shortly after 2:30 a.m. July 5.
Cramer was pronounced dead at the scene. A private funeral service was held.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Menomonee Falls Police report: October 30, 2014
- Why Menomonee Falls and Germantown might be starting to bounce back post-recession
- Taxes to go down for Falls school district residents
- Car salesman allegedly stole dealership vehicle, crashed it while drunk
- Republican Party of Waukesha County calling for election observers
- Wisconsin farmers host Southeast Asia grain and feed buyers
- Menomonee Falls author donates book proceeds to Wounded Warriors
- U.S. Department of Labor fines local company more than $130,000 for violations, endangering employee
- Menomonee Falls Radisson Hotel is officially under new ownership
- Menomonee Falls Police report: October 23, 2014