Michael J. Cramer, 49, of Germantown, was killed in a single-vehicle crash during the early morning hours of July 5, according to Germantown Police records.
According to the report:
Cramer's Chrysler PT Cruiser was northbound in the N12500 block of Mary Buth Lane when it left the road, overturned and burst into flames shortly after 2:30 a.m. July 5.
Cramer was pronounced dead at the scene. A private funeral service was held.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Man accused of trying to steal a car from his former employer
- New Berlin tax rate to stay flat due to increase in city's tax base
- Community Memorial Hospital, Washington County ready for potential Ebola outbreak
- Prince of Peace open house welcomes new pastor, features family activities
- Menomonee Falls board to review land-use amendment
- Two suspects in custody after armed robbery at Associated Bank
- Enrollment lower than expected in Menomonee Falls
- Menomonee Falls Police report: October 16, 2014
- Leaf Collection has begun in Menomonee Falls
- 'Good news' for water users in Menomonee Falls