Michael J. Cramer, 49, of Germantown, was killed in a single-vehicle crash during the early morning hours of July 5, according to Germantown Police records.
According to the report:
Cramer's Chrysler PT Cruiser was northbound in the N12500 block of Mary Buth Lane when it left the road, overturned and burst into flames shortly after 2:30 a.m. July 5.
Cramer was pronounced dead at the scene. A private funeral service was held.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Falls Village Board President candidates say they each would bring different experience to the role
- Menomonee Falls approves preliminary layoff notices, letter to legislators on proposed state budget
- Temporary burn ban lifted for Waukesha County, Menomonee Falls
- Menomonee Falls Police report: March 26, 2015
- Menomonee Falls family heads up local shoe drive for Dondo Amor
- Proposed bill would allow Germantown school district to start prior to Sept. 1
- Proposed bill would allow Falls school district to start prior to Sept. 1
- Falls school board to review, approve layoff notices
- Menomonee Falls Police report: March 19, 2015
- Falls-based Bradley Corporation recieves nod for wellness efforts