Filing to run for open seats on the Germantown School closed Tuesday and there are no contested races. The election is April 1.
Incumbents Bob Soderberg, who serves as the board president, and Lester Spies are the only two people to enter paperwork for the two at-large seats up for election on the School Board.
Board members serve three-year terms and are paid $4,000 annually.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Downtown is back on tax rolls
- Plans for FedEx distribution center to go before Menomonee Falls Plan Commission
- Hobby Lobby to open in Menomonee Falls
- Three held after armed bank robbery in Menomonee Falls
- Menomonee Falls losing experienced leaders
- Germantown police warn man for brandishing switchblade at stop light
- Swiderski awarded Top Brillion Farm Equipment dealer award