Members of the Menomonee Falls Lions Club will have their 33nd Annual Spaghetti Dinner at Village Bowl, N86W18330 Main St., from noon to 7 p.m. on Palm Sunday, April 13.
Funds donated by community members will be used for Menomonee Falls Food Pantry, scholarships, teen court, the Diabetes Association as well as to hearing and visually impaired persons along with Wisconsin Lions Foundation.
"Money raised on Palm Sunday will allow Lions to meet pressing needs in our community including Food Pantry, Curative Memory Program and Menomonee Falls Blood Drive. Lions members thank everyone who contributes to this important work. You are truly helping Lions make a difference in our community," said Jeff Van Calligan, president of Menomonee Falls Lions Club,
The Menomonee Falls Lions Club has 26members and meets on the 2nd and 4th Mondays at 6 p.m. at Village Bowl.
Lions clubs are a group of men and women who identify needs within the community and work together to fulfill those needs.
For more information or to get involved with the Menomonee Falls Lions Club, contact Van Calliganat email@example.com or see the web site at menomoneefallslions.org.
Lions Clubs International is the world's largest service club organization with more than 1.3 million members in approximately 45,000 clubs in more than 200 countries.
Since 1917, Lions clubs have aided the blind and visually impaired and made a strong commitment to community service and serving youth throughout the world. For more information about Lions Clubs International, visit the Web site at www.lionsclubs.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- What to expect on a Menomonee Falls ballot
- Menomonee Falls Police report: April 2, 2015
- Menomonee Falls parents charged with child neglect after son reports sharing food with dogs (1)
- Falls Village Board President candidates say they each would bring different experience to the role
- Menomonee Falls district approves preliminary layoff notices, letter to legislators
- Temporary burn ban lifted for Waukesha County, Menomonee Falls
- Menomonee Falls Police report: March 26, 2015
- Menomonee Falls family heads up local shoe drive for Dondo Amor
- Proposed bill would allow Germantown school district to start before Sept. 1
- Proposed bill would allow Menomonee Falls school district to start before Sept. 1