A complaint about a man possibly committing a lewd act on himself in a Menomonee Falls grocery store parking lot led to the arrest of a 24-year-old Brown Deer man on drug possession charges on March 19.
According to the Menomonee Falls police report:
A loss prevention employee at Woodman's, W142 N8145 Highway 145, told police he went out into the parking lot after a customer complained that a man was masturbating or possibly performing some kind of lewd act in a parked car at about 4 p.m. March 19.
As the employee walked past the subject's vehicle, he observed a male in the front driver's seat of the vehicle with his hands "in his crotch area." The employee told police he saw the subject's hands moving when he walked past the car but did not see any exposed skin near the man's genital area. He then walked past the vehicle a second time and observed the man was actually placing a green, leafy substance into a pipe he was holding between his legs.
When the employee knocked on the driver's side window of the car the man attempted to drive away, but then stopped after he was told to pull over. The employee took custody of the pipe and its contents and brought the man into the store to wait for police.
During police questioning the man readily admitted that he decided to smoke some marijuana in his car after he was done grocery shopping because he had about 30 minutes to waste before he had to pick up his fiancée from her place of employment.
Police also located four plastic bags containing a total of 13 grams of marijuana in the center console of his car and a small digital scale.
He was arrested on two counts of possession of marijuana, one with intent to deliver, and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MMSD expansion prepares area near CMH in Menomonee Falls for future residential development
- Sussex man receives national award for cleaning house, building relationships
- Menomonee Falls opts not to offer new Chapter 220 seats, fewer open enrollment seats in 2015-16
- Menomonee Falls district doesn't change stance on use of Common Core
- Man pleads not guilty to sexually assaulting a Menomonee Falls teenager
- Menomonee Falls Ponzi schemer strikes plea deal
- Ask Now: Too much goose use of Fox Brook Park?
- Kindergarten enrollment night set for Feb. 4
- Two suspects charged with passing fake $100 bills at Menomonee Falls Target
- Menomonee Falls Police report: Jan. 29, 2015