Casey Blochowiak was named the new associate principal at Menomonee Falls High School, pending School Board approval tonight.
Blochowiak is taking the Falls position after working as a reading specialist and social studies teacher at Mukwonago High School. There, she served as the reading department chair and RISE program coordinator. She has worked as the Teaching and Learning Committee chair, secondary chair of the Reading Content Area Team, and has served as a member of the School Improvement Steering Committee, Universal Team and the Common Core Standards Committee, according to a press release issued from the Menomonee Falls School District.
Blochowiak holds a master's degree in education from Concordia University and an administration degree. She has spent seven years in education, the last six at Mukwonago. She won the district's 7-12 Specialty Educator of the Year Award in 2010-11.
The Menomonee Falls School District's hiring team highlighted Blochowiak's depth of understanding and experience in many of the initiatives Menomonee Falls is focusing on as a district, and her passion and commitment to serving and supporting students, according to the press release.
- Sports Authority out, other tenants to open soon within Whitestone Station in Menomonee Falls (1)
- Shorewest's Menomonee Falls Office breaks sales record
- Corey Golla to replace Gary Kiltz as Curriculum and Learning Director in Menomonee Falls schools
- Menomonee Falls Police Report, May 5, 2016
- The Falls Guy, May 5, 2016: Cruisin' down memory lane (1)
- Cozzini Bros. to move into Falls Commerce Center
- Getting to know Menomonee Falls Little League President Donald Patten
- Work on Pilgrim Road to begin in Menomonee Falls, will be temporary
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports, April 28, 2016
- My Fair Lady takes to the stage in Falls Patio Players production