Casey Blochowiak was named the new associate principal at Menomonee Falls High School, pending School Board approval tonight.
Blochowiak is taking the Falls position after working as a reading specialist and social studies teacher at Mukwonago High School. There, she served as the reading department chair and RISE program coordinator. She has worked as the Teaching and Learning Committee chair, secondary chair of the Reading Content Area Team, and has served as a member of the School Improvement Steering Committee, Universal Team and the Common Core Standards Committee, according to a press release issued from the Menomonee Falls School District.
Blochowiak holds a master's degree in education from Concordia University and an administration degree. She has spent seven years in education, the last six at Mukwonago. She won the district's 7-12 Specialty Educator of the Year Award in 2010-11.
The Menomonee Falls School District's hiring team highlighted Blochowiak's depth of understanding and experience in many of the initiatives Menomonee Falls is focusing on as a district, and her passion and commitment to serving and supporting students, according to the press release.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- The "voice" of Menomonee Falls sports Jerry Mislang arrested, facing criminal charges
- What residents in Southeast Wisconsin need to know to prevent the spread of Zika virus
- New Director of Business Services for the School District of Menomonee Falls settling into new role
- School District of Menomonee Falls faces $1.1 million budget deficit in 2016-17
- Man guilty of sexually assaulting Menomonee Falls teenager forced into relationship with him
- Things To Do: Feb. 11, 2016
- Patio Players bring out the laughs in female 'Odd Couple'
- UPDATE: Nine crashes, 25 damaged vehicles reported in Feb. 9 crash on Highway 41 in Menomonee Falls
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports, Feb. 11, 2016
- School District of Menomonee Falls could lose administrative staff member Gary Kiltz to Greendale