The Menomonee Falls Police Department is seeking a person involved in multiple gas station thefts and an armed robbery in the village.
According to statement released by the Police Department today:
The man stole gasoline three times from gas stations in the village during the month of June. On July 17, the man was confronted by a gas station employee and pulled out a black semi-automatic handgun before fleeing the scene.
The man is described as a black man, between the age of 30 to 35, who is more than 6 feet tall and about 240 pounds. He had slight facial hair. His vehicle was a red, late 1990s four-door sedan, possibly a Delta 88 or a Cutlass Supreme. The vehicle has displayed different license plates; however, none were registered to the vehicle.
Anyone with information should call the Menomonee Falls Police Department at (262) 532-8700.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- U.S. Department of Labor fines local company more than $130,000 for violations, endangering employee
- Menomonee Falls Radisson Hotel is officially under new ownership
- Menomonee Falls Police report: October 23, 2014
- Election 2014: State Assembly District 22 Voter's Guide
- Award-winning filmmaker to air film locally on Oct. 29
- Milwaukee man charged in armed robbery at Menomonee Falls Associated Bank
- Commercial development will be allowed at Falls gateway intersection
- Milwaukee man charged in armed robbery at Falls Associated Bank
- Man accused of trying to steal a car from his former employer
- New Berlin tax rate to stay flat due to increase in city's tax base