Menomonee Falls - Police are seeking two subjects who shoplifted a cart filled with groceries and fled in a silver Cadillac Escalade on at least two separate occasions within the span of a few days at Woodman's, N8145 Highway 145.
According to the police log:
On March 2, two unknown subjects using two grocery carts selected meat, seafood, cleaning and paper products, then met up in one of the aisles where one of the suspects concealed the merchandise in plastic grocery bags at about 1:40 p.m. The subjects then put all the bagged items in one cart and left the store without paying.
The subjects loaded the groceries into the silver Cadillac Escalade and fled the lot in an unknown direction.
A second incident occurred at 12:05 p.m. March 5, when the same subjects shoplifted a cart filled with meat, seafood and cleaning products. A vendor saw the subjects putting the items into plastic bags and reported the theft to store management, but they were unable to confront the subjects before they loaded the items into the silver Escalade with temporary license plates and fled the lot.
In both cases the thefts were captured on video surveillance. According to the police incident log, the suspects, the merchandise stolen and the vehicle were identical in three incidents.
A description of the suspects was not made available in the incident log book. The incident log also noted that the same suspects were involved in a third shoplifting incident of identical merchandise before March 2, but that incident report was not made available.
Police are following up with the store to obtain video surveillance images of the incidents. Police also obtained the number of the temporary license plates on the vehicle and the investigation is ongoing.
- Street festival to mark Memorial Day in Menomonee Falls
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports: May 26, 2016
- The 'wurst' idea for the best summer
- Load your basket with these picnic tips
- Something for all us to scream about: Ice cream tips for a hot, hot summer
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- Menomonee Falls North Middle School seventh-grader to compete at National Spelling Bee
- Overnight closure of Highway 45 at I-41/US 45 split
- "TJ Walkers" bid farewell to Thomas Jefferson as their winter walking destination (2)
- Menomonee Falls names Paul Tadda to plan commission (4)