Two drivers were recently spotted racing out of Pick 'n Save's parking lot in an attempt to beat a siren-shrilling, horn-blasting fire engine approaching the lighted intersection.
Why did these two individuals think where they were going was more important than where the fire engine was going? I nastily wished it was their homes in flames.
Emergency equipment takes precedence over ordinary folk facing green lights. When did we become a nation of the ignorant, the rude, the self-centered, jeopardizing lives because we need to be first?
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Falls candidates talk about TIFs, responsibility and more
- Police Report: March 10
- Men charged in theft of baby formula from Target stores
- Woman arrested for stealing kitchenwares to pawn
- Miller to speak on the role of parents in sports at Falls High School
- News & Notes: March 4
- Menomonee Falls Village Board agrees to pay into trust funds as part of Radisson settlement
- Menomonee Falls ranked as one of the safest communities in U.S.
- Menomonee Falls police seek baby formula thieves