Two drivers were recently spotted racing out of Pick 'n Save's parking lot in an attempt to beat a siren-shrilling, horn-blasting fire engine approaching the lighted intersection.
Why did these two individuals think where they were going was more important than where the fire engine was going? I nastily wished it was their homes in flames.
Emergency equipment takes precedence over ordinary folk facing green lights. When did we become a nation of the ignorant, the rude, the self-centered, jeopardizing lives because we need to be first?
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Video: Students help break ground for Rockfield addition
- Getting to know Dennis Farrell
- Scion Dental awarded the management of 650,000 through Maryland Healthy Smiles program
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports: Nov. 26, 2015
- Shady Lane Elementary offers students buddy bench on playground
- Kohl's, Bartolotta team up to service Menomonee Falls corporate campus
- Alto-Shaam granted Patriot Award for support of employee in the National Guard
- Social Haus proposal for Menomonee Falls moves forward with extended indoor, limited outdoor hours (2)
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports: Nov. 19, 2015
- Falls Guy, Nov. 19, 2015: It's time to turn the page