There are four seats open on the Germantown Village Board and only one of them will have a contested race in the April 1 election.
Robert Warren and Dennis Myers have filed for the District 3 seat that is currently held by Melvin Ewert, who filed noncandidacy.
District 1, 2 and 4 also have seats open and all three incumbents — David Baum, Jeff Werderman and Jeff Hughes — are running uncontested for their respective seats.
Germantown trustees are paid $5,500 and are elected to three-year terms.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Why Menomonee Falls and Germantown might be starting to bounce back post-recession
- Taxes to go down for Falls school district residents
- Car salesman allegedly stole dealership vehicle, crashed it while drunk
- Republican Party of Waukesha County calling for election observers
- Wisconsin farmers host Southeast Asia grain and feed buyers
- Menomonee Falls author donates book proceeds to Wounded Warriors
- U.S. Department of Labor fines local company more than $130,000 for violations, endangering employee
- Menomonee Falls Radisson Hotel is officially under new ownership
- Menomonee Falls Police report: October 23, 2014
- Election 2014: State Assembly District 22 Voter's Guide