There are four seats open on the Germantown Village Board and only one of them will have a contested race in the April 1 election.
Robert Warren and Dennis Myers have filed for the District 3 seat that is currently held by Melvin Ewert, who filed noncandidacy.
District 1, 2 and 4 also have seats open and all three incumbents — David Baum, Jeff Werderman and Jeff Hughes — are running uncontested for their respective seats.
Germantown trustees are paid $5,500 and are elected to three-year terms.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- North Hills Plaza: Five months later
- School District of Menomonee Falls happy with ACT results
- Falls on the Riverwalk seeks to replace former Associated Bank building with apartments (8)
- Menomonee Falls School District names new communications director
- Chicago duo face nine counts of credit card fraud after CVS purchases
- News & Notes: Aug. 27, 2015
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports: Aug. 27, 2015
- Former professional fighter takes Menomonee Falls-based business to next level
- Menomonee Falls world language department uses application, receives regional attention
- Menomonee Falls, Germantown among best places to live