There are four seats open on the Germantown Village Board and only one of them will have a contested race in the April 1 election.
Robert Warren and Dennis Myers have filed for the District 3 seat that is currently held by Melvin Ewert, who filed noncandidacy.
District 1, 2 and 4 also have seats open and all three incumbents — David Baum, Jeff Werderman and Jeff Hughes — are running uncontested for their respective seats.
Germantown trustees are paid $5,500 and are elected to three-year terms.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Menomonee Falls Police report: Jan. 29, 2015
- Menomonee Falls district continues discussion on facilities options
- Two-day Menomonee Falls event to feature chili crawl, ice carving
- CMH accepting scholarship applications from Menomonee Falls-area students
- Costco earns approval from Menomonee Falls village officials
- Menomonee Falls could make decision on Costco plans tonight
- Menomonee Falls School Board approves 2015-16 legislative priorities
- Menomonee Falls to make alterations to Open Enrollment, Chapter 220
- Menomonee Falls man arrested for holding neighbor at gun point
- Menomonee Falls Police report: Jan. 15, 2015