There are four seats open on the Germantown Village Board and only one of them will have a contested race in the April 1 election.
Robert Warren and Dennis Myers have filed for the District 3 seat that is currently held by Melvin Ewert, who filed noncandidacy.
District 1, 2 and 4 also have seats open and all three incumbents — David Baum, Jeff Werderman and Jeff Hughes — are running uncontested for their respective seats.
Germantown trustees are paid $5,500 and are elected to three-year terms.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- News & Notes: March 4
- Menomonee Falls Village Board agrees to pay into trust funds as part of Radisson settlement
- Menomonee Falls ranked as one of the safest communities in U.S.
- Menomonee Falls police seek baby formula thieves
- Woman arrested after shoplifting, attacking store employee
- Things to do
- Police report: March 3
- Menomonee Falls Plan Commission delays decision on Chemworks plant
- Germantown police find stolen truck through tip on Facebook