There are four seats open on the Germantown Village Board and only one of them will have a contested race in the April 1 election.
Robert Warren and Dennis Myers have filed for the District 3 seat that is currently held by Melvin Ewert, who filed noncandidacy.
District 1, 2 and 4 also have seats open and all three incumbents — David Baum, Jeff Werderman and Jeff Hughes — are running uncontested for their respective seats.
Germantown trustees are paid $5,500 and are elected to three-year terms.
- Hi-Five Video: Reporter Brittany Seemuth talks top stories in Menomonee Falls area
- FBI raids Menomonee Falls home
- Menomonee Falls' Thomas Jefferson Middle School hosts one last hurrah before demolition
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports: June 30, 2016 (3)
- Menomonee Falls Challengers put heart back into the ball game
- Falls Guy, June 30: A new member of the team
- Menomonee Falls to hold forum on East Main Street redevelopment
- Police continue search for suspect in indecent exposure incident in Menomonee Falls
- Tri-County YMCA plans improvements to Menomonee Falls facility, family programming
- Local woman to show off beautiful blooms in Garden Tour