Menomonee Falls — Family is the theme of this year's spring Patio Players production. Featuring three couples who first met in the players, "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers," is a real family affair.
"This show is a great way for family to enjoy the theater experience together," said Linda Schuster-Hake, a member of the publicity committee. "The quality of production will blow them away. Seeing Falls Patio Players productions changes people's mindsets about what community theater has to offer."
The cast includes three real-life couples, parents and children, as well as several siblings. "We are truly blessed with all the fine talent that auditions year after year," Schuster-Hake said.
The show is staged at North Middle School Auditorium, W16750 Garfield Drive, at 7:30 p.m. Friday, May 2 and Saturday, May 3, and 2 p.m. Sunday, May 4.
Tickets are $18.00 for adults and $15.00 for seniors and students of all ages and can be purchased at the show or in advance at www.fallspatioplayers.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New Kia dealership, Ford service center could be developed near Woodman's in Menomonee Falls
- Fast Signs of Menomonee Falls receives national attention
- Plans proceed for former Falls Starbucks in Rivercrest Center
- Water Council gathers at Bradley Corporation in Menomonee Falls
- Landscape company in Menomonee Falls to increase staff by 40 percent
- Menomonee Falls Saddle Club celebrates 50th anniversary
- Falls Plan Commission to review new commercial development plans near Woodman's
- In Our Schools: March 5
- Menomonee Falls Police report: March 5, 2015
- Menomonee Falls remodeling company receives high honors at state awards