Menomonee Falls — Family is the theme of this year's spring Patio Players production. Featuring three couples who first met in the players, "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers," is a real family affair.
"This show is a great way for family to enjoy the theater experience together," said Linda Schuster-Hake, a member of the publicity committee. "The quality of production will blow them away. Seeing Falls Patio Players productions changes people's mindsets about what community theater has to offer."
The cast includes three real-life couples, parents and children, as well as several siblings. "We are truly blessed with all the fine talent that auditions year after year," Schuster-Hake said.
The show is staged at North Middle School Auditorium, W16750 Garfield Drive, at 7:30 p.m. Friday, May 2 and Saturday, May 3, and 2 p.m. Sunday, May 4.
Tickets are $18.00 for adults and $15.00 for seniors and students of all ages and can be purchased at the show or in advance at www.fallspatioplayers.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hamilton senior taking a unique path
- Falls school board delays action on priorities
- Menomonee Falls High School prepares for London visit in 2015
- Menomonee Falls Police report: Nov. 20, 2014
- Menomonee Falls schools welcome more than 100 visitors to explore continuous improvement model
- UberDork Cafe opens in Falls
- Menomonee Falls approves Kwik Trip plans
- Menomonee Falls approves flat tax rate for 2015
- Menomonee Falls School Board lobbies for funding, local control
- Fundraising party for childhood cancer honors Graham's memory