Menomonee Falls — Family is the theme of this year's spring Patio Players production. Featuring three couples who first met in the players, "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers," is a real family affair.
"This show is a great way for family to enjoy the theater experience together," said Linda Schuster-Hake, a member of the publicity committee. "The quality of production will blow them away. Seeing Falls Patio Players productions changes people's mindsets about what community theater has to offer."
The cast includes three real-life couples, parents and children, as well as several siblings. "We are truly blessed with all the fine talent that auditions year after year," Schuster-Hake said.
The show is staged at North Middle School Auditorium, W16750 Garfield Drive, at 7:30 p.m. Friday, May 2 and Saturday, May 3, and 2 p.m. Sunday, May 4.
Tickets are $18.00 for adults and $15.00 for seniors and students of all ages and can be purchased at the show or in advance at www.fallspatioplayers.com.
- Menomonee Falls Challengers put heart back into the ball game
- Falls Guy, June 30: A new member of the team
- Menomonee Falls to hold forum on East Main Street redevelopment
- Police continue search for suspect in indecent exposure incident in Menomonee Falls
- Tri-County YMCA plans improvements to Menomonee Falls facility, family programming
- Local woman to show off beautiful blooms in Garden Tour
- A (Cherry) Pit stop for Menomonee Falls recording studio
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports, June 23, 2016
- Yellow bricks at Thomas Jefferson found to contain lead paint (2)
- Menomonee Falls man accused of inappropriately touching woman with dementia