Menomonee Falls — Family is the theme of this year's spring Patio Players production. Featuring three couples who first met in the players, "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers," is a real family affair.
"This show is a great way for family to enjoy the theater experience together," said Linda Schuster-Hake, a member of the publicity committee. "The quality of production will blow them away. Seeing Falls Patio Players productions changes people's mindsets about what community theater has to offer."
The cast includes three real-life couples, parents and children, as well as several siblings. "We are truly blessed with all the fine talent that auditions year after year," Schuster-Hake said.
The show is staged at North Middle School Auditorium, W16750 Garfield Drive, at 7:30 p.m. Friday, May 2 and Saturday, May 3, and 2 p.m. Sunday, May 4.
Tickets are $18.00 for adults and $15.00 for seniors and students of all ages and can be purchased at the show or in advance at www.fallspatioplayers.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Menomonee Falls Police report: September 18, 2014
- Police searching for 2 men for armed robbery at Craigslist sale
- Menomonee Falls Village Board approves sale of Radisson Hotel
- Menomonee Falls High School student named National Merit Scholarship semifinalist
- Menomonee Falls Police report: September 11, 2014
- Kohl's seeks to unload Woodland Prime building
- Trapped: An inside look at the effect of ALS on people, families and the community
- School district taxes remain flat for Menomonee Falls residents
- Menomonee Falls man dies in house fire
- Menomonee Falls Target store evacuated