Police on Thursday investigated a bomb threat at North Middle School in Menomonee Falls after graffiti was found in a school restroom indicating the threat of a bomb on "Friday."
The Menomonee Falls Police Department was immediately notified and the school was searched after the bomb threat written in graffiti was discovered Thursday afternoon. No further threats were found, according to a School District letter sent to parents. A canine search was also conducted before students were allowed to enter into the building today. Police were also stationed at the school throughout the day to ensure student and staff safety.
Schools in surrounding areas have experienced similar incidents in the last few days, according to the letter. The district's letter also urged parents to educate their children about the seriousness of this type of implied threat.
- Cozzini Bros. to move into Falls Commerce Center
- Getting to know Menomonee Falls Little League President Donald Patten
- Work on Pilgrim Road to begin in Menomonee Falls, will be temporary
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports, April 28, 2016
- My Fair Lady takes to the stage in Falls Patio Players production
- Menomonee Falls' A Better Me wellness spa takes unique approach to relaxation
- The Falls Guy, April 21, 2016: Their field of dreams is ready to open
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports, April 21, 2016
- Menomonee Falls High School FBLA team clinches state for the third year in a row
- Custom Data Too Mail to open in Falls Commerce Center in Menomonee Falls