A Menomonee Falls man was arrested after he threatened to shoot himself because he was upset about his cable bill on July 27.
According to the incident report:
The subject, a 60-year-old Menomonee Falls man, called Time Warner Cable to complain about his cable bill at about 6:40 p.m. July 27. During the phone call, the subject told the Time Warner customer service representative that he was going to get a gun and kill himself.
Shortly after making this statement, the subject left the phone line open. The telephone representative stated he then heard a loud noise, followed by moaning sounds, and quickly called police.
Police responded to the subject's home in the N76 W14500 block of Northpoint Drive and attempted several times to make contact with the resident, but the subject failed to respond.
The subject eventually walked out onto his back patio and an officer ordered him to comply with his commands. The man was clearly intoxicated, according to police.
After the subject refused to cooperate with police or listen to their commands, an officer deployed an electronic control device and decentralized him, according to the report.
Police transported the subject to Community Memorial Hospital for evaluation and treatment for injuries and he was cited for disorderly conduct and resisting arrest.
- Sports Authority out, other tenants to open soon within Whitestone Station in Menomonee Falls (2)
- Shorewest's Menomonee Falls Office breaks sales record
- Corey Golla to replace Gary Kiltz as Curriculum and Learning Director in Menomonee Falls schools
- Menomonee Falls Police Report, May 5, 2016
- The Falls Guy, May 5, 2016: Cruisin' down memory lane (1)
- Cozzini Bros. to move into Falls Commerce Center
- Getting to know Menomonee Falls Little League President Donald Patten
- Work on Pilgrim Road to begin in Menomonee Falls, will be temporary
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports, April 28, 2016
- My Fair Lady takes to the stage in Falls Patio Players production