Alert employee thwarts
third shoplifting attempt
Menomonee Falls - Menomonee Falls police are seeking two subjects responsible for shoplifting multiple carts full of merchandise over a three-day period after an alert Target employee thwarted their third shoplifting attempt on Feb. 11.
According to police:
A loss prevention employee at Target, N95 W17707 Shady Lane, called police at 9:25 a.m. Feb. 11, after he recognized two subjects from previous shoplifting incidents on Feb. 6 and Feb. 8. When the employee attempted to stop the subjects, they left merchandise behind and fled the parking lot in an unknown direction.
The suspects are wanted for shoplifting two carts full of merchandise from Target at 2 p.m. Feb. 6, and two carts full of merchandise at 1:15 p.m. Feb. 8. During the incident on Feb. 8 the suspects paid for some of the merchandise but left without paying for all of it.
One of the suspects is described as a 5-foot, 8-inches tall male in his mid-20s weighing 220 pounds and wearing a black jacket with green and black lettering on the front and back. The other suspect is described as a 5-foot, 2-inches tall female weighing 220 pounds and wearing blue jeans, a white shirt and a green vest.
In all three incidents the suspects were wearing the same clothing and were seen fleeing the lot in a white, four-door vehicle, according to store security.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Falls Village Board President candidates say they each would bring different experience to the role
- Menomonee Falls approves preliminary layoff notices, letter to legislators on proposed state budget
- Temporary burn ban lifted for Waukesha County, Menomonee Falls
- Menomonee Falls Police report: March 26, 2015
- Menomonee Falls family heads up local shoe drive for Dondo Amor
- Proposed bill would allow Germantown school district to start prior to Sept. 1
- Proposed bill would allow Falls school district to start prior to Sept. 1
- Falls school board to review, approve layoff notices
- Menomonee Falls Police report: March 19, 2015
- Falls-based Bradley Corporation recieves nod for wellness efforts