Alert employee thwarts
third shoplifting attempt
Menomonee Falls - Menomonee Falls police are seeking two subjects responsible for shoplifting multiple carts full of merchandise over a three-day period after an alert Target employee thwarted their third shoplifting attempt on Feb. 11.
According to police:
A loss prevention employee at Target, N95 W17707 Shady Lane, called police at 9:25 a.m. Feb. 11, after he recognized two subjects from previous shoplifting incidents on Feb. 6 and Feb. 8. When the employee attempted to stop the subjects, they left merchandise behind and fled the parking lot in an unknown direction.
The suspects are wanted for shoplifting two carts full of merchandise from Target at 2 p.m. Feb. 6, and two carts full of merchandise at 1:15 p.m. Feb. 8. During the incident on Feb. 8 the suspects paid for some of the merchandise but left without paying for all of it.
One of the suspects is described as a 5-foot, 8-inches tall male in his mid-20s weighing 220 pounds and wearing a black jacket with green and black lettering on the front and back. The other suspect is described as a 5-foot, 2-inches tall female weighing 220 pounds and wearing blue jeans, a white shirt and a green vest.
In all three incidents the suspects were wearing the same clothing and were seen fleeing the lot in a white, four-door vehicle, according to store security.
- Hi-Five Video: Reporter Brittany Seemuth talks top stories in Menomonee Falls area
- FBI raids Menomonee Falls home
- Menomonee Falls' Thomas Jefferson Middle School hosts one last hurrah before demolition
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports: June 30, 2016 (3)
- Menomonee Falls Challengers put heart back into the ball game
- Falls Guy, June 30: A new member of the team
- Menomonee Falls to hold forum on East Main Street redevelopment
- Police continue search for suspect in indecent exposure incident in Menomonee Falls
- Tri-County YMCA plans improvements to Menomonee Falls facility, family programming
- Local woman to show off beautiful blooms in Garden Tour