Alert employee thwarts
third shoplifting attempt
Menomonee Falls - Menomonee Falls police are seeking two subjects responsible for shoplifting multiple carts full of merchandise over a three-day period after an alert Target employee thwarted their third shoplifting attempt on Feb. 11.
According to police:
A loss prevention employee at Target, N95 W17707 Shady Lane, called police at 9:25 a.m. Feb. 11, after he recognized two subjects from previous shoplifting incidents on Feb. 6 and Feb. 8. When the employee attempted to stop the subjects, they left merchandise behind and fled the parking lot in an unknown direction.
The suspects are wanted for shoplifting two carts full of merchandise from Target at 2 p.m. Feb. 6, and two carts full of merchandise at 1:15 p.m. Feb. 8. During the incident on Feb. 8 the suspects paid for some of the merchandise but left without paying for all of it.
One of the suspects is described as a 5-foot, 8-inches tall male in his mid-20s weighing 220 pounds and wearing a black jacket with green and black lettering on the front and back. The other suspect is described as a 5-foot, 2-inches tall female weighing 220 pounds and wearing blue jeans, a white shirt and a green vest.
In all three incidents the suspects were wearing the same clothing and were seen fleeing the lot in a white, four-door vehicle, according to store security.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Old Falls Village Days set for weekend of May 30-31
- Bank of Memories and Flowers owner Melissa Maas wins award from Floral Association
- Menomonee Falls Police report: May 21, 2015
- Menomonee Falls WWII veteran Lester Tews looks forward to Honor Flight
- First Bank Financial Centre of Menomonee Falls gives back to community
- Permit pulled, plans progress for demolition, reconstruction of North Hills Plaza
- Road construction season affects more than Pilgrim Road in Menomonee Falls
- Menomonee Falls Police report: May 14, 2015
- Brandtjen's May listening session to be held in the Falls on May 17
- Pilgrim Road Bridge demolition to happen in next few days, freeway to close