Alert employee thwarts
third shoplifting attempt
Menomonee Falls - Menomonee Falls police are seeking two subjects responsible for shoplifting multiple carts full of merchandise over a three-day period after an alert Target employee thwarted their third shoplifting attempt on Feb. 11.
According to police:
A loss prevention employee at Target, N95 W17707 Shady Lane, called police at 9:25 a.m. Feb. 11, after he recognized two subjects from previous shoplifting incidents on Feb. 6 and Feb. 8. When the employee attempted to stop the subjects, they left merchandise behind and fled the parking lot in an unknown direction.
The suspects are wanted for shoplifting two carts full of merchandise from Target at 2 p.m. Feb. 6, and two carts full of merchandise at 1:15 p.m. Feb. 8. During the incident on Feb. 8 the suspects paid for some of the merchandise but left without paying for all of it.
One of the suspects is described as a 5-foot, 8-inches tall male in his mid-20s weighing 220 pounds and wearing a black jacket with green and black lettering on the front and back. The other suspect is described as a 5-foot, 2-inches tall female weighing 220 pounds and wearing blue jeans, a white shirt and a green vest.
In all three incidents the suspects were wearing the same clothing and were seen fleeing the lot in a white, four-door vehicle, according to store security.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Menomonee Falls Police report: April 23, 2015
- Menomonee Falls educators receive national awards
- Falls Village Board President steps down, highlights positives from tenure
- Imagination runs wild in Brookfield East's spring play, 'Twelfth Night'
- Menomonee Falls issues raze or repair order on site of March building collapse
- Menomonee Falls Tazino's remains open
- Pilgrim Road off-ramps in Menomonee Falls to close in both directions April 20
- Former Menomonee Falls village president welcomes grandson following tragic loss
- Bus shelters coming to Bluemound Road in Brookfield
- Update: 911 call reveals details of attempted carjacking in Menomonee Falls (1)