Alert employee thwarts
third shoplifting attempt
Menomonee Falls - Menomonee Falls police are seeking two subjects responsible for shoplifting multiple carts full of merchandise over a three-day period after an alert Target employee thwarted their third shoplifting attempt on Feb. 11.
According to police:
A loss prevention employee at Target, N95 W17707 Shady Lane, called police at 9:25 a.m. Feb. 11, after he recognized two subjects from previous shoplifting incidents on Feb. 6 and Feb. 8. When the employee attempted to stop the subjects, they left merchandise behind and fled the parking lot in an unknown direction.
The suspects are wanted for shoplifting two carts full of merchandise from Target at 2 p.m. Feb. 6, and two carts full of merchandise at 1:15 p.m. Feb. 8. During the incident on Feb. 8 the suspects paid for some of the merchandise but left without paying for all of it.
One of the suspects is described as a 5-foot, 8-inches tall male in his mid-20s weighing 220 pounds and wearing a black jacket with green and black lettering on the front and back. The other suspect is described as a 5-foot, 2-inches tall female weighing 220 pounds and wearing blue jeans, a white shirt and a green vest.
In all three incidents the suspects were wearing the same clothing and were seen fleeing the lot in a white, four-door vehicle, according to store security.
- Cozzini Bros. to move into Falls Commerce Center
- Getting to know Menomonee Falls Little League President Donald Patten
- Work on Pilgrim Road to begin in Menomonee Falls, will be temporary
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports, April 28, 2016
- My Fair Lady takes to the stage in Falls Patio Players production
- Menomonee Falls' A Better Me wellness spa takes unique approach to relaxation
- The Falls Guy, April 21, 2016: Their field of dreams is ready to open
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports, April 21, 2016
- Menomonee Falls High School FBLA team clinches state for the third year in a row
- Custom Data Too Mail to open in Falls Commerce Center in Menomonee Falls