Falls woman charged
with fifth OWI
Lannon - A Menomonee Falls woman was charged on Jan. 14 with one count of operating a motor vehicle without a license and two counts of felony bail jumping after being pulled over by police on West Good Hope Road in the village of Lannon.
Holly J. Warlow, 44, had a warrant out for her arrest through the Waukesha County Sheriff's Department for not complying with the terms of her bond release for allegedly driving drunk in August, her fifth such charge. The defendant's license was also suspended because of a previous conviction for drunken driving.
Warlow has previously been convicted of driving without a license five times between 2009 and 2012. Her charges were filed in the Waukesha County Circuit Court. Warlow's next expected court date is Jan. 28.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Fall leaf pickup slated to begin mid-October in the Falls
- Chipotle in Menomonee Falls to open next month, employees needed (2)
- Falls Guy, Oct. 8, 2015: Train-ing mission
- Tri-County Y nears first anniversary under Greater Waukesha umbrella
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports: Oct. 8, 2015
- Juvenile suspect apprehended by citizen after stealing vodka at Menomonee Falls Piggly Wiggly
- Reminder: responses needed to Falls School District Community Survey today, Oct. 5
- Robin's Nest to host Vera Bradley Ambassador Joan Bradley Reedy
- Menomonee Falls to consider allowing outdoor seating at Tornado Brewery
- Former professional fighter puts burglar in choke hold, keeps him knocked out until police arrive (1)