Falls woman charged
with fifth OWI
Lannon - A Menomonee Falls woman was charged on Jan. 14 with one count of operating a motor vehicle without a license and two counts of felony bail jumping after being pulled over by police on West Good Hope Road in the village of Lannon.
Holly J. Warlow, 44, had a warrant out for her arrest through the Waukesha County Sheriff's Department for not complying with the terms of her bond release for allegedly driving drunk in August, her fifth such charge. The defendant's license was also suspended because of a previous conviction for drunken driving.
Warlow has previously been convicted of driving without a license five times between 2009 and 2012. Her charges were filed in the Waukesha County Circuit Court. Warlow's next expected court date is Jan. 28.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Getting to know Dennis Farrell
- Scion Dental awarded the management of 650,000 through Maryland Healthy Smiles program
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports: Nov. 26, 2015
- Shady Lane Elementary offers students buddy bench on playground
- Kohl's, Bartolotta team up to service Menomonee Falls corporate campus
- Alto-Shaam granted Patriot Award for support of employee in the National Guard
- Social Haus proposal for Menomonee Falls moves forward with extended indoor, limited outdoor hours (2)
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports: Nov. 19, 2015
- Falls Guy, Nov. 19, 2015: It's time to turn the page
- Menomonee Falls Food Pantry needs donations now more than ever