Falls woman charged
with fifth OWI
Lannon - A Menomonee Falls woman was charged on Jan. 14 with one count of operating a motor vehicle without a license and two counts of felony bail jumping after being pulled over by police on West Good Hope Road in the village of Lannon.
Holly J. Warlow, 44, had a warrant out for her arrest through the Waukesha County Sheriff's Department for not complying with the terms of her bond release for allegedly driving drunk in August, her fifth such charge. The defendant's license was also suspended because of a previous conviction for drunken driving.
Warlow has previously been convicted of driving without a license five times between 2009 and 2012. Her charges were filed in the Waukesha County Circuit Court. Warlow's next expected court date is Jan. 28.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Falls on the Riverwalk seeks to replace former Associated Bank building with apartments (4)
- Menomonee Falls School District names new communications director
- Chicago duo face nine counts of credit card fraud after CVS purchases
- News & Notes: Aug. 27, 2015
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports: Aug. 27, 2015
- Former professional fighter takes Menomonee Falls-based business to next level
- Menomonee Falls world language department uses application, receives regional attention
- Menomonee Falls, Germantown among best places to live
- Menomonee Falls Business receives WIA People's Choice award
- Development voted down after petitioner cuts down 400 trees in Menomonee Falls (3)