Falls woman charged
with fifth OWI
Lannon - A Menomonee Falls woman was charged on Jan. 14 with one count of operating a motor vehicle without a license and two counts of felony bail jumping after being pulled over by police on West Good Hope Road in the village of Lannon.
Holly J. Warlow, 44, had a warrant out for her arrest through the Waukesha County Sheriff's Department for not complying with the terms of her bond release for allegedly driving drunk in August, her fifth such charge. The defendant's license was also suspended because of a previous conviction for drunken driving.
Warlow has previously been convicted of driving without a license five times between 2009 and 2012. Her charges were filed in the Waukesha County Circuit Court. Warlow's next expected court date is Jan. 28.
- Pixar Producer, National Symphony Orchestra trumpet player join Menomonee Falls Hall of Fame
- Menomonee Falls man faces reckless endangerment charges for firing gun with a 3-year-old in the car
- Menomonee Falls High School to host AP Art Exhibit, opens May 23
- Sports Authority out, other tenants to open soon within Whitestone Station in Menomonee Falls (2)
- Shorewest's Menomonee Falls Office breaks sales record
- Corey Golla to replace Gary Kiltz as Curriculum and Learning Director in Menomonee Falls schools
- Menomonee Falls Police Report, May 5, 2016
- The Falls Guy, May 5, 2016: Cruisin' down memory lane (1)
- Cozzini Bros. to move into Falls Commerce Center
- Getting to know Menomonee Falls Little League President Donald Patten