Drivers injured in three-car accident
Germantown - Three people were transported to the hospital after a three-car accident on Maple Road on June 5.
According to the police report:
A 33-year-old Hartland man was exiting a private driveway on Maple Road just north of Freistadt Road when his vehicle was struck in the rear by a car driving southbound on Maple Road at 4:35 p.m. June 5. The impact of the crash caused his car to turn sideways and cross the middle line into the northbound lanes, where it was struck a second time by a vehicle driving northbound on Maple Road. His car came to rest in a field area off the roadway.
The Hartland man and the drivers of the other two vehicles, a 29-year-old Germantown man and a 49-year-old Jackson woman, were transported to the hospital with unknown injuries.
The Hartland man was cited for failure to yield the right of way.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Olive Garden backs out of Germantown development
- Falls, Germantown host Memorial Day events
- Flipping to the future: Teaching technique gains ground
- News & Notes: May 21
- Menomonee Falls approves pet boarding, retail business
- Police Report: May 20
- Amnesty Club hosts benefit for the Water Project
- Menomonee Falls downtown hosts art walk, duck derby
- Menomonee Falls girl honoree of Arthritis Walk
- Menomonee Falls School District prepares for assessment changes at state level