Drivers injured in three-car accident
Germantown - Three people were transported to the hospital after a three-car accident on Maple Road on June 5.
According to the police report:
A 33-year-old Hartland man was exiting a private driveway on Maple Road just north of Freistadt Road when his vehicle was struck in the rear by a car driving southbound on Maple Road at 4:35 p.m. June 5. The impact of the crash caused his car to turn sideways and cross the middle line into the northbound lanes, where it was struck a second time by a vehicle driving northbound on Maple Road. His car came to rest in a field area off the roadway.
The Hartland man and the drivers of the other two vehicles, a 29-year-old Germantown man and a 49-year-old Jackson woman, were transported to the hospital with unknown injuries.
The Hartland man was cited for failure to yield the right of way.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Stakeholders host public information meeting to discuss future of Germantown golf course land
- Falls police investigating armed bank robbery
- Overnight fire damages Menomonee Falls home
- Village adds acre to sewer service area
- Menomonee Falls Parkway, Megal Drive water main among notable 2013 projects
- Menomonee Falls manufacturer Ultra Tool plans expansion
- Kohl's to return $2M grant from Falls
- Germantown police investigating slew of overnight vehicle break-ins
- Police Report: Dec. 2
- Falls plans future of Woodland Prime after Kohl's backs out of development (3)