Police investigating car break-ins at YMCA
Menomonee Falls — Police are investigating a rash of vehicle break-ins that occurred in a parking lot on Oct. 7.
The break-ins occurred during a one-half hour period, between 4:10 and 4:40 p.m., at the Menomonee Falls YMCA, N84 W17501 Menomonee Ave.
According to police, the suspect(s) broke windows on six vehicles in the parking lot and stole bags and purses containing personal items, including credit cards, driver's licenses, cellphones and other electronics.
There were no witnesses to the thefts and the suspects left no identifying evidence behind.
Police are working with the victims to obtain a complete list of stolen items and are also following up with any businesses where the stolen credit cards were used.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New Kia dealership, Ford service center could be developed near Woodman's in Menomonee Falls
- Fast Signs of Menomonee Falls receives national attention
- Plans proceed for former Falls Starbucks in Rivercrest Center
- Water Council gathers at Bradley Corporation in Menomonee Falls
- Landscape company in Menomonee Falls to increase staff by 40 percent
- Menomonee Falls Saddle Club celebrates 50th anniversary
- Falls Plan Commission to review new commercial development plans near Woodman's
- In Our Schools: March 5
- Menomonee Falls Police report: March 5, 2015
- Menomonee Falls remodeling company receives high honors at state awards