Man fleeing police jumps from moving vehicle
Germantown - A Germantown man is facing criminal charges after he jumped out of a moving car while fleeing a police officer during the early morning hours of Sept. 16.
According to the Germantown police report:
A driver jumped out of his car on Hidden Glen Lane at Hidden Glen Court, leaving a 21-year-old woman in the passenger seat while police were attempting to pull him over for multiple traffic violations at 12:15 a.m. Sept. 16.
Officers captured the fleeing driver, a 23-year-old Germantown man, and took him into custody. He was cited for speeding, running a red light, reckless driving, operating after revocation, operating without an ignition interlock device and obstructing an officer.
The suspect was referred to the district attorney's office for criminal charges.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Teachers using technology to aid special needs learning
- News & Notes: Dec. 10
- Menomonee Falls paves way for career paths
- Here's what seats are up for grabs in Falls, Germantown
- Butler man arrested for threatening former employer
- Police Report: Dec. 9
- One dead in rash of Sunday morning crashes in Menomonee Falls
- Stakeholders host public information meeting to discuss future of Germantown golf course land
- Falls police investigating armed bank robbery
- Overnight fire damages Menomonee Falls home