1Shortly after 4 p.m. Nov. 19, an employee at Glidden Professional Paint Center, N56 W13545 Silver Spring Drive, reported that an unknown suspect ordered, picked up and subsequently paid for merchandise with a fraudulent check.
2The rear license plate and frame was stolen off a vehicle parked in the overflow parking lot at Kohl's Department Store, N95 W18000 Appleton Ave., between 10:45 a.m. and noon Nov. 23.
3A patient's wallet containing his driver's license, Social Security card, Medicare card and $85 cash was stolen from his room at Community Memorial Hospital, W180 N8085 Town Hall Road, between 10:30 p.m. Nov. 27 and 3:55 a.m. Nov. 28.
4A 45-year-old Menomonee Falls man was arrested for drunken driving after he was seen staggering to his vehicle before attempting to drive out of the parking lot at Krueger's Bar N87 W16471 Appleton Ave., at 11:30 p.m. Nov. 21. His blood alcohol content was 0.18.
5A 22-year-old Rubicon man was arrested for drunken driving and cited for resisting arrest and operating left of the centerline after a detective observed his vehicle cross the centerline three times, then pull into a driveway where the driver entered a home in the N84 W13900 block of Fond du Lac Avenue around 9:30 p.m. Nov. 23. His BAC was 0.23.
6A 65-year-old Menomonee Falls woman was arrested for drunken driving after a motorist called police to report an erratic driver near Menomonee and Appleton avenues shortly after 5 p.m. Nov. 25. Police followed the car to the parking lot at Target where the driver was taken into custody. Her BAC was 0.11.
7A 25-year-old Menomonee Falls man was arrested for drunken driving at McDonald's, N83 W15515 Appleton Ave., shortly after 2 a.m. Nov. 28. The suspect admitted to drinking five large beers before driving; his BAC was 0.23.
8A 34-year-old Milwaukee woman was transported to the hospital with unknown injuries after she rear-ended a vehicle that had slowed for traffic while driving south on U.S. Highway 41 about a quarter-mile south of Main Street at 6:39 a.m. Nov. 7. She was cited for following too closely.
9A 20-year-old Menomonee Falls man was transported to the hospital with incapacitating injuries after his westbound vehicle was struck by a car making a left turn from eastbound Silver Spring Road to northbound Pilgrim Road at 3:10 p.m. Nov. 6. The collision caused his car to be pushed into a third vehicle stopped in the southbound lane of Pilgrim Road at 3:10 p.m. Nov. 6. The driver of the turning vehicle, a 16-year-old Germantown girl, was cited for failure to yield the right of way while making a left turn.
10An unknown suspect(s) damaged a portion of a wooden fence at the rear of Sal's Pub and Grill, N88 W16733 Main St., between 4:50 a.m. and 4:54 p.m. Nov. 21.
11An unknown man entered the women's bathroom and attempted to view a girl using the toilet by peering underneath the bathroom stall at Su Casa Grande Restaurant, N84 W15842 Appleton Ave., at 10:15 p.m. Nov. 15. When the suspect was observed by the victim, he left the restroom. The victim was unable to see the suspect's face, just the top of his head and knuckles. There were no other witnesses.
Police are investigating a report that a 73-year-old resident was swindled out of $6,000 by a psychic in West Bend between Aug. 7 and Nov. 15. The resident admitted seeing the psychic, known only as "Rita" to the victim, who works at the Psychic Boutique in West Bend. The West Bend and Menomonee Falls police departments have launched a joint investigation.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports: Oct. 8, 2015
- Menomonee Falls Police Report: Oct. 1, 2015
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports: Sept. 24, 2015
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports: Sept. 17, 2015
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports; Sept. 10, 2015
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports: Sept. 3, 2015
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports: Aug. 27, 2015
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports: Aug. 20, 2015
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports: Aug. 13, 2015
- Menomonee Falls police report: July 30, 2015 issue
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports: July 23, 2015
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports: July 16, 2015
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports: July 9, 2015
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports: July 2, 2015
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports: June 25, 2015
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports: June 18, 2015
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports: June 11, 2015
- Menomonee Falls Police report: June 4, 2015
- Menomonee Falls Police report: May 28, 2015
- Menomonee Falls Police report: May 21, 2015