1An ATV and a homemade trailer were taken from a home in the W147 N4900 block of Dolphin Drive between 11:30 a.m. June 8 and 3 p.m. June 10.
2Catalytic converters were taken off two vans parked at a business in the N59 W13500 block of Manhardt Drive between 9:07 and 9:35 p.m. June 10. One of the thefts was captured on video surveillance and police are investigating.
3A license plate was taken from a vehicle parked at Woodman's, W124 N8145 Highway 145, between 10 a.m. and 7 p.m. June 11.
4The driver of a Chevy Malibu left without paying for 3.5 gallons of gas at Falls BP Amoco, N71 W13161 Appleton Ave., at 10:20 a.m. June 11.
5Power tools were taken from the rear of Office Max, N93 W17700 Appleton Ave., between 1 and 1:30 p.m. June 12. The tools belonged to employees of Total Lawn Care, who left the tools unattended during their lunch break.
6A 22-year-old Butler man was arrested for possession of heroin and drug paraphernalia after he left a bag containing numerous items of paraphernalia at his former residence in the N57 W15900 block of Bette Drive at 6:15 p.m. June 14.
7A 25-year-old Sussex woman was transported to the hospital with unknown injuries after her vehicle struck a car attempting to make a left turn at the intersection of Marcy Road and Silver Spring Drive at 12:35 p.m. June 8. The driver of the other vehicle, a 65-year-old Menomonee Falls woman, was also transported to the hospital with injuries. The Menomonee Falls woman was cited for failure to yield the right of way.
8A car was scratched in a driveway of W145 N5300 block of Thornhill Drive between 10 a.m. and 6:30 p.m. June 10.
9A 54-year-old Menomonee Falls man was arrested for drugged driving after police received a report of a reckless driver in the area of Main Street and Shady Lane at 10:30 p.m. June 9. Police pulled the driver over for unsafe lane deviation and found he was impaired from medication. A blood draw was taken, the results of which were unavailable.
10Police recovered eight copper colored Westinghouse outdoor landscaping lights in the W138 N6800 block of Manor Hills Boulevard and the N67 W13800 block of Creek View Court at 11:55 p.m. June 10. Police checked the area for suspects with negative results and the property was placed in evidence.
11Officers responding to a noise complaint dispersed a party of approximately 100-150 people from a residence in the W154 N5300 block of Blair Court at 12:45 a.m. June 10. Police arrested a Brown Deer man for an outstanding warrant and cited one woman for underage drinking. Two men hosting the party were also cited for noise violations.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Menomonee Falls Police report: October 16, 2014
- Menomonee Falls Police report: October 9, 2014
- Menomonee Falls Police report: October 2, 2014
- Menomonee Falls Police report: September 25, 2014
- Menomonee Falls Police report: September 18, 2014
- Menomonee Falls Police report: September 11, 2014
- Menomonee Falls Police report: September 4, 2014
- Menomonee Falls Police report: August 28, 2014
- Menomonee Falls Police report: August 21, 2014
- Menomonee Falls Police report: August 14, 2014
- Menomonee Falls Police report: August 7, 2014
- Menomonee Falls Police Report: July 31, 2014
- Menomonee Falls Police Report: July 10, 2014
- Menomonee Falls Police Report: July 3, 2014
- Menomonee Falls Police Report, June 26, 2014
- Menomonee Falls Police Report: June 19, 2014
- Menomonee Falls Police Report: June 12
- Menomonee Falls Police Report: May 29
- Menomonee Falls Police Report: May 22
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports 5/15/2014