1A video game player was stolen from a residence in the W152 N7300 block of Westwood Drive during the morning hours of Aug. 20. Police are following up with two possible suspects.
2The "Rainbow Drive" sign was stolen at the intersection of Hiawatha Court and Rainbow Drive between 7 a.m. Aug. 26 and 6:45 a.m. Aug. 29.
3A 52-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested on Sept. 6 after he stole a wallet out of a customer's purse at Pick 'n Save, N95 W18273 County Line Road, at 3:25 p.m. Aug. 29, then used a credit card from the wallet to purchase gas at Wittlin's at 3:25 p.m. Aug. 29. The suspect was identified through video surveillance at both businesses.
4A resident reported the theft of a free-standing drying rack that was delivered by UPS to apartment complex in the N89 W15200 block of Cleveland Avenue between noon and 2 p.m. Aug. 31.
5A bag containing clothing and two protein bars was stolen out of a locked car in the N56 W21300 block of Silver Spring Drive between 4 and 7 p.m. Aug. 30. The driver's side rear window was smashed to gain access.
6A concrete saw and a Sawzall were stolen from an unlocked utility trailer at a construction site in the N79 W14600 block of Appleton Avenue between 4:30 p.m. Aug. 31 and 6:45 a.m. Sept. 3.
7The rear license plate was stolen off a vehicle parked in the N76 W14500 block of Market Drive between 6 and 8:15 p.m. Sept. 3, then placed on a vehicle used in a gas drive-off in Shorewood.
A resident in the N84 W15400 block of Menomonee Avenue was defrauded out of $1,887 in a phone scam at 12:45 p.m. Sept. 4. The caller told the victim the money was needed to bail her grandson out of jail in Mexico City. The victim was unable to stop the money order after she discovered it was a scam.
8An unknown suspect(s) used a firework to blow up a mailbox in the W146 N6200 block of Wigwam Drive at 11:30 p.m. Sept. 1.
9The word "ski" was spray-painted in cursive writing on the west wall of the Main Street bridge (N88 W16500 Main St.) between 12:12 p.m. Aug. 29 and 4:48 p.m. Sept. 6. This was new graffiti was spray-painted after the bridge was sandblasted and whitewashed by the village on Aug. 29.
10A 25-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for drugged driving and operating after suspension during a traffic stop on Appleton Avenue and Main Street at 10:20 p.m. Sept. 1. The suspect admitted smoking marijuana with his passenger while driving after an officer detected the smell of burned marijuana inside the vehicle and observed a marijuana bud on his shirt.
11A 61-year-old Menomonee Falls man was arrested for trespassing and scavenging after he was seen taking aluminum cans out of a recycling bin at a residence in the N91 W16600 block of Pershing Avenue shortly after 4 a.m. Sept. 6. The suspect admitted he was told numerous times to stay off the property by before his arrest.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports: Nov. 26, 2015
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports: Nov. 19, 2015
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports, Nov. 12, 2015
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports, Nov. 5, 2015
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports Oct. 29, 2015
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports: Oct. 22, 2015
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports, Oct. 15, 2015
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports: Oct. 8, 2015
- Menomonee Falls Police Report: Oct. 1, 2015
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports: Sept. 24, 2015
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports: Sept. 17, 2015
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports; Sept. 10, 2015
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports: Sept. 3, 2015
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports: Aug. 27, 2015
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports: Aug. 20, 2015
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports: Aug. 13, 2015
- Menomonee Falls police report: July 30, 2015 issue
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports: July 23, 2015
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports: July 16, 2015
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports: July 9, 2015