1A 28-year-old Milwaukee woman was arrested for shoplifting after she was seen concealing two bottles of vodka in her purse at Woodmans, W124 N8145 Highway 145, at 3:12 p.m. Sept. 7. The suspect was taken into custody after it was discovered she has a lengthy criminal history and two prior convictions for retail theft.
2A purse containing a cellphone, credit cards and a Social Security card was taken from a locked car in the parking lot at Pick 'n Save, N77 W14435 Appleton Ave., between 10:15 p.m. and 11 p.m. Sept. 7. An unknown tool to pry and break a window for entry. Video surveillance is being reviewed.
3Cash totaling $300 was taken from a purse in an unlocked vehicle at Kohl's Corporate Center, N54 W13600 Woodale Drive, between 7:30 p.m. and 10:15 p.m. Sept. 10. The purse was concealed beneath clothing on the front passenger seat. Video surveillance is being reviewed.
4Catalytic converters were taken off three work vans parked in the lot at Burton & Mayer, W140 N9000 Lilly Road, between 6:30 p.m. Sept. 7 and 6:30 a.m. Sept. 10. The converters were removed with the use of a saw. No evidence was left at the scene.
5A purse was taken out of the trunk of a locked vehicle at North Hills Country Club, N73 W13430 Appleton Ave., between 11:30 a.m. and 2:30 p.m. Sept. 8. A window was smashed.
6A driver left without paying for $48 in gas at Paul's Mobil Mart, N56 W13920 Silver Spring Drive, between 6:45 p.m. and 6:56 p.m. Sept. 10. The license plate on the vehicle was listed as stolen through the Milwaukee Police Department, and the owner of the plate was contacted.
7A 23-year-old woman and a 24-year-old man, both of Milwaukee, were arrested for possession of marijuana during a traffic stop on Hiawatha Avenue and Menomonee Avenue at 1:35 p.m. Sept. 5. The car was pulled over for having no front license plate.
8A 70-year-old Milwaukee man was transported to the hospital with unknown injuries after he pulled out of a driveway and was struck by a vehicle traveling westbound in the N48 W13500 block of Hampton Road at 3:05 p.m. Aug. 31. He was cited for failure to yield the right of way.
9A 21-year-old Menomonee Falls woman was arrested for bail jumping after an officer found her drunk at Lime Kiln Park, W164 N8700 Mill St., at 2:26 a.m. Sept. 12. The suspect was out on bail for a felony narcotics charge in Dodge County, and, as part of her bond restrictions, she was ordered to maintain absolute sobriety.
10The front display window at Bilco Auto Body, N86 W16350 Appleton Ave., was damaged when it was shot at with a three-eighths-inch steel ball between Aug. 2 and Sept. 12. Damage is estimated at $1,000.
Menomonee Falls police responded to two rescue calls between Sept. 6 and Sept. 11.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports: Oct. 8, 2015
- Menomonee Falls Police Report: Oct. 1, 2015
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports: Sept. 24, 2015
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports: Sept. 17, 2015
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports; Sept. 10, 2015
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports: Sept. 3, 2015
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports: Aug. 27, 2015
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports: Aug. 20, 2015
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports: Aug. 13, 2015
- Menomonee Falls police report: July 30, 2015 issue
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports: July 23, 2015
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports: July 16, 2015
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports: July 9, 2015
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports: July 2, 2015
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports: June 25, 2015
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports: June 18, 2015
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports: June 11, 2015
- Menomonee Falls Police report: June 4, 2015
- Menomonee Falls Police report: May 28, 2015
- Menomonee Falls Police report: May 21, 2015