Menomonee Falls — Polling places are now open throughout the village for today's election.
In the Village Board race, Michael McDonald, Katie Kress and Chris Rolenc are facing off to fill Village Board Seat No. 1. The seat is vacant due to the retirement of Sharon Ellis.
Tim Newman, Kevel Anderson and Chris Smolik are vying for Seat No. 2, which is left vacant by the recent passing of long-time board member Jim Jeskewitz.
Joseph Helm is running unopposed for Seat No. 3, currently held by Dennis Farrell.
In the School Board race, three candidates are competing for two seats. Incumbent Ronald Bertieri seeks to retain his position for a third term, while first-time candidates Lowell Kellogg and Mark Nadolski compete for a second seat left vacant by Gina Palazzari, who has opted to retire.
Polling places remain open until 8 p.m. To locate your polling place, please visit the Village of Menomonee Falls web site athttp://www.menomonee-falls.org/525/Polling-Places
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Why Menomonee Falls and Germantown might be starting to bounce back post-recession
- Taxes to go down for Falls school district residents
- Car salesman allegedly stole dealership vehicle, crashed it while drunk
- Republican Party of Waukesha County calling for election observers
- Wisconsin farmers host Southeast Asia grain and feed buyers
- Menomonee Falls author donates book proceeds to Wounded Warriors
- U.S. Department of Labor fines local company more than $130,000 for violations, endangering employee
- Menomonee Falls Radisson Hotel is officially under new ownership
- Menomonee Falls Police report: October 23, 2014
- Election 2014: State Assembly District 22 Voter's Guide