Menomonee Falls — Polling places are now open throughout the village for today's election.
In the Village Board race, Michael McDonald, Katie Kress and Chris Rolenc are facing off to fill Village Board Seat No. 1. The seat is vacant due to the retirement of Sharon Ellis.
Tim Newman, Kevel Anderson and Chris Smolik are vying for Seat No. 2, which is left vacant by the recent passing of long-time board member Jim Jeskewitz.
Joseph Helm is running unopposed for Seat No. 3, currently held by Dennis Farrell.
In the School Board race, three candidates are competing for two seats. Incumbent Ronald Bertieri seeks to retain his position for a third term, while first-time candidates Lowell Kellogg and Mark Nadolski compete for a second seat left vacant by Gina Palazzari, who has opted to retire.
Polling places remain open until 8 p.m. To locate your polling place, please visit the Village of Menomonee Falls web site athttp://www.menomonee-falls.org/525/Polling-Places
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Germantown taxpayer raises questions about assessment process
- Menomonee Falls Police report: October 2, 2014
- Menomonee Falls employees, district to see slight increase to premiums
- Ben Franklin Elementary receives significant facility improvements
- Enter Halloween contest to win tickets to Legends & Lore
- Menomonee Falls students learn about medicine, themselves at Community Memorial Hospital
- Menomonee Falls Police report: September 25, 2014
- Plans confirmed for modern industrial development in Menomonee Falls
- Small plane crashes in Lannon
- Kohl's announces holiday hiring plans