Menomonee Falls — Polling places are now open throughout the village for today's election.
In the Village Board race, Michael McDonald, Katie Kress and Chris Rolenc are facing off to fill Village Board Seat No. 1. The seat is vacant due to the retirement of Sharon Ellis.
Tim Newman, Kevel Anderson and Chris Smolik are vying for Seat No. 2, which is left vacant by the recent passing of long-time board member Jim Jeskewitz.
Joseph Helm is running unopposed for Seat No. 3, currently held by Dennis Farrell.
In the School Board race, three candidates are competing for two seats. Incumbent Ronald Bertieri seeks to retain his position for a third term, while first-time candidates Lowell Kellogg and Mark Nadolski compete for a second seat left vacant by Gina Palazzari, who has opted to retire.
Polling places remain open until 8 p.m. To locate your polling place, please visit the Village of Menomonee Falls web site athttp://www.menomonee-falls.org/525/Polling-Places
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 3 men charged in Menomonee Falls burglary
- Future Wauwatosa high school graduates face new math requirements
- Muskego's Park Arthur West development on hold
- Germantown senior receives honor at Washington County Fair
- Sam's Club to move to Milwaukee, Menomonee Falls border
- Menomonee Falls School District faces $670,000 deficit
- Three men in custody after burglary, two-vehicle crash
- Three injured after police chase ends in Menomonee Falls
- Menomonee Falls Police Report: July 31, 2014
- Sam's Club approved for Highway 145