The U.S. Senate primary election is Aug. 14. Polls are open from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. Below are a list of polling places for Menomonee Falls and Germantown.
MENOMONEE FALLS POLLING PLACES
WARD 1 and 2: Gloria Dei Lutheran Church, W180N7863 Town Hall Road
WARD 3, 4 and 5: Good Shepherd Church, N88W17658 Christman Road
WARD 6 and 7: St Paul's United Church of Christ, N89W16856 Appleton Ave.
WARD 8, 9 and 10: Menomonee Falls Public Library, W156N8436 Pilgrim Road
WARD 11 and 12: Lilly Road Fire Station, W140N7501 Lilly Road
WARD 13 and 14: Holy Cross Church, W156N8131 Pilgrim Road
WARD 15 and 16: The Lutheran Church of the Prince of Peace, W156N7149 Pilgrim Road
WARD 17, 18 and 19: Davian's Banquet and Conference Center, N56W16300 Silver Spring Drive
WARD 20: Pilgrim Evangelical Lutheran School, W156N5429 Bette Drive
WARD 21, 22 and 23: St James Catholic Church, W220N6588 Town Line Road
GERMANTOWN POLLING PLACES
District 1: Bethlehem Evangelical Lutheran School, N108 W14290 Bel Aire Lane
District 2: Germantown American Legion Post, N120 W15932 Freistadt Road
District 3: Life Church Student Center, W164 N11325 Squire Drive
District 4: CrossWay Church, W156 N10041 Pilgrim Road
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- U.S. Department of Labor fines local company more than $130,000 for violations, endangering employee
- Menomonee Falls Radisson Hotel is officially under new ownership
- Menomonee Falls Police report: October 23, 2014
- Election 2014: State Assembly District 22 Voter's Guide
- Award-winning filmmaker to air film locally on Oct. 29
- Milwaukee man charged in armed robbery at Menomonee Falls Associated Bank
- Commercial development will be allowed at Falls gateway intersection
- Milwaukee man charged in armed robbery at Falls Associated Bank
- Man accused of trying to steal a car from his former employer
- New Berlin tax rate to stay flat due to increase in city's tax base