Rep. Don Pridemore (R-Erin) is hosting a listening session in Menomonee Falls centered on Gov. Scott Walker's proposed budget.
The session is slated for 7 p.m. April 18 at the Menomonee Falls Public Library, N8436 Pilgrim Road. The purpose of the listening session is so Pridemore can take comment from constituents on the proposed budget.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Stakeholders host public information meeting to discuss future of Germantown golf course land
- Falls police investigating armed bank robbery
- Overnight fire damages Menomonee Falls home
- Village adds acre to sewer service area
- Menomonee Falls Parkway, Megal Drive water main among notable 2013 projects
- Menomonee Falls manufacturer Ultra Tool plans expansion
- Kohl's to return $2M grant from Falls
- Germantown police investigating slew of overnight vehicle break-ins
- Police Report: Dec. 2
- Falls plans future of Woodland Prime after Kohl's backs out of development (3)