Rep. Don Pridemore (R-Erin) is hosting a listening session in Menomonee Falls centered on Gov. Scott Walker's proposed budget.
The session is slated for 7 p.m. April 18 at the Menomonee Falls Public Library, N8436 Pilgrim Road. The purpose of the listening session is so Pridemore can take comment from constituents on the proposed budget.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Police Report: March 10
- Men charged in theft of baby formula from Target stores
- Woman arrested for stealing kitchenwares to pawn
- Miller to speak on the role of parents in sports at Falls High School
- News & Notes: March 4
- Menomonee Falls Village Board agrees to pay into trust funds as part of Radisson settlement
- Menomonee Falls ranked as one of the safest communities in U.S.
- Menomonee Falls police seek baby formula thieves
- Woman arrested after shoplifting, attacking store employee