Menomonee Falls - A house fire that erupted in the early morning hours of Nov. 6 extensively damaged a two story, single family residence on Claas Road, causing about $90,000 in damage.
No one was injured as the house was vacant at the time of the blaze. The fire was reported at 12:48 a.m. at N6870 Claas Road and the cause is considered "suspicious," said Menomonee Falls Fire Chief Jeffrey Hevey
As of Friday, the fire was still considered suspicious and is under investigation by the Menomonee Falls Police Department. No new information as to the cause of the fire was available at the time this article went to print.
Fire crews from Germantown, Butler, Lannon and Elm Grove responded to assist Menomonee Falls firefighters with putting out the blaze.
- Local woman to show off beautiful blooms in Garden Tour
- A (Cherry) Pit stop for Menomonee Falls recording studio
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports, June 23, 2016
- Yellow bricks at Thomas Jefferson found to contain lead paint (2)
- Menomonee Falls man accused of inappropriately touching woman with dementia
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports: June 16, 2016
- Vitale to take over as principal at Menomonee Falls High School
- Vitale named principal at Menomonee Falls High School
- Menomonee Falls students receive $66K in scholarships
- Menomonee Falls Public Library holds 'Food for Fines Week'