Menomonee Falls — Investigation is ongoing on an incident involving three men Saturday, July 26. Menomonee Falls police said the men are in custody in connection with a residential burglary and two-vehicle crash that occurred at the intersection of Lisbon Road and Graysland Drive.
At almost 4:30 p.m., police responded to a residential burglary in progress in the 16200 block of Lone Oak Lane.
As officers were responding, police said they determined the suspects that fled on foot were also involved in a two-vehicle crash.
It took assistance from several agencies as well as a K9 unit to locate and apprehend the men, who fled into the city of Brookfield.
No further information is available at this time.
- Getting to know Menomonee Falls Little League President Donald Patten
- Work on Pilgrim Road to begin in Menomonee Falls, will be temporary
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports, April 28, 2016
- My Fair Lady takes to the stage in Falls Patio Players production
- Menomonee Falls' A Better Me wellness spa takes unique approach to relaxation
- The Falls Guy, April 21, 2016: Their field of dreams is ready to open
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports, April 21, 2016
- Menomonee Falls High School FBLA team clinches state for the third year in a row
- Custom Data Too Mail to open in Falls Commerce Center in Menomonee Falls
- Leadership, service earn St. Mary Parish School national recognition (1)