Menomonee Falls — Investigation is ongoing on an incident involving three men Saturday, July 26. Menomonee Falls police said the men are in custody in connection with a residential burglary and two-vehicle crash that occurred at the intersection of Lisbon Road and Graysland Drive.
At almost 4:30 p.m., police responded to a residential burglary in progress in the 16200 block of Lone Oak Lane.
As officers were responding, police said they determined the suspects that fled on foot were also involved in a two-vehicle crash.
It took assistance from several agencies as well as a K9 unit to locate and apprehend the men, who fled into the city of Brookfield.
No further information is available at this time.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New Kia dealership, Ford service center could be developed near Woodman's in Menomonee Falls
- Fast Signs of Menomonee Falls receives national attention
- Plans proceed for former Falls Starbucks in Rivercrest Center
- Water Council gathers at Bradley Corporation in Menomonee Falls
- Landscape company in Menomonee Falls to increase staff by 40 percent
- Menomonee Falls Saddle Club celebrates 50th anniversary
- Falls Plan Commission to review new commercial development plans near Woodman's
- In Our Schools: March 5
- Menomonee Falls Police report: March 5, 2015
- Menomonee Falls remodeling company receives high honors at state awards