Menomonee Falls — Investigation is ongoing on an incident involving three men Saturday, July 26. Menomonee Falls police said the men are in custody in connection with a residential burglary and two-vehicle crash that occurred at the intersection of Lisbon Road and Graysland Drive.
At almost 4:30 p.m., police responded to a residential burglary in progress in the 16200 block of Lone Oak Lane.
As officers were responding, police said they determined the suspects that fled on foot were also involved in a two-vehicle crash.
It took assistance from several agencies as well as a K9 unit to locate and apprehend the men, who fled into the city of Brookfield.
No further information is available at this time.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Menomonee Falls Police report: October 30, 2014
- Why Menomonee Falls and Germantown might be starting to bounce back post-recession
- Taxes to go down for Falls school district residents
- Car salesman allegedly stole dealership vehicle, crashed it while drunk
- Republican Party of Waukesha County calling for election observers
- Wisconsin farmers host Southeast Asia grain and feed buyers
- Menomonee Falls author donates book proceeds to Wounded Warriors
- U.S. Department of Labor fines local company more than $130,000 for violations, endangering employee
- Menomonee Falls Radisson Hotel is officially under new ownership
- Menomonee Falls Police report: October 23, 2014