Menomonee Falls — Investigation is ongoing on an incident involving three men Saturday, July 26. Menomonee Falls police said the men are in custody in connection with a residential burglary and two-vehicle crash that occurred at the intersection of Lisbon Road and Graysland Drive.
At almost 4:30 p.m., police responded to a residential burglary in progress in the 16200 block of Lone Oak Lane.
As officers were responding, police said they determined the suspects that fled on foot were also involved in a two-vehicle crash.
It took assistance from several agencies as well as a K9 unit to locate and apprehend the men, who fled into the city of Brookfield.
No further information is available at this time.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Falls School District happy with ACT Results
- Falls on the Riverwalk seeks to replace former Associated Bank building with apartments (8)
- Menomonee Falls School District names new communications director
- Chicago duo face nine counts of credit card fraud after CVS purchases
- News & Notes: Aug. 27, 2015
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports: Aug. 27, 2015
- Former professional fighter takes Menomonee Falls-based business to next level
- Menomonee Falls world language department uses application, receives regional attention
- Menomonee Falls, Germantown among best places to live
- Menomonee Falls Business receives WIA People's Choice award