Menomonee Falls — Investigation is ongoing on an incident involving three men Saturday, July 26. Menomonee Falls police said the men are in custody in connection with a residential burglary and two-vehicle crash that occurred at the intersection of Lisbon Road and Graysland Drive.
At almost 4:30 p.m., police responded to a residential burglary in progress in the 16200 block of Lone Oak Lane.
As officers were responding, police said they determined the suspects that fled on foot were also involved in a two-vehicle crash.
It took assistance from several agencies as well as a K9 unit to locate and apprehend the men, who fled into the city of Brookfield.
No further information is available at this time.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Pilgrim Road off-ramps in Menomonee Falls to close in both directions April 20
- Former Falls Village President Jefferson Davis loses son, has grandson within 36 hours
- Bus shelters coming to Bluemound Road in Brookfield
- Mother, daughter threatened at gunpoint in attempted carjacking outside JoAnn Fabrics in Menomonee Falls
- Menomonee Falls Police report: April 16, 2015
- Kohl's receives another nod from the Environmental Protection Agency
- Tazino's closes three locations, Menomonee Falls remains open
- One killed, firefighter injured in Germantown townhouse fire April 11 (1)
- Falls board to discuss final layoff notices, budget
- Falls business told it will take 'longer than anticipated' to fix collapsed building (1)