Menomonee Falls - Faith VanderHorst is finishing her second, three-year term on the Menomonee Falls School Board and is wants to serve another three-year term starting in spring.
VanderHorst, 54, serves as the School Board clerk, the chair of the Curriculum and Learning Committee and is a member of the Policy Committee. In the past, she was a member of the Communications Committee, the Human Growth and Development Committee, Finance Committee and the Facilities Committee. She also represents the board on the Health Care Academy Advisory Board and Business Academy Board.
Since moving to Menomonee Falls in 2002, VanderHorst's children have attended Valley View Elementary, Thomas Jefferson, North Middle School and Menomonee Falls High School. She has one son who is currently a junior at the high school.
VanderHorst also serves on the Menomonee Falls Booster Club. Previously, she served as president and treasurer of the Valley View Elementary Parent Teacher Association.
VanderHorst was certified as a CPA in Ohio after she graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Business in 1980. VanderHorst also represents the School Board during daytime events.
- Danielle Switalski
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Teachers using technology to aid special needs learning
- News & Notes: Dec. 10
- Menomonee Falls paves way for career paths
- Here's what seats are up for grabs in Falls, Germantown
- Butler man arrested for threatening former employer
- Police Report: Dec. 9
- One dead in rash of Sunday morning crashes in Menomonee Falls
- Stakeholders host public information meeting to discuss future of Germantown golf course land
- Falls police investigating armed bank robbery
- Overnight fire damages Menomonee Falls home