Menomonee Falls - Faith VanderHorst is finishing her second, three-year term on the Menomonee Falls School Board and is wants to serve another three-year term starting in spring.
VanderHorst, 54, serves as the School Board clerk, the chair of the Curriculum and Learning Committee and is a member of the Policy Committee. In the past, she was a member of the Communications Committee, the Human Growth and Development Committee, Finance Committee and the Facilities Committee. She also represents the board on the Health Care Academy Advisory Board and Business Academy Board.
Since moving to Menomonee Falls in 2002, VanderHorst's children have attended Valley View Elementary, Thomas Jefferson, North Middle School and Menomonee Falls High School. She has one son who is currently a junior at the high school.
VanderHorst also serves on the Menomonee Falls Booster Club. Previously, she served as president and treasurer of the Valley View Elementary Parent Teacher Association.
VanderHorst was certified as a CPA in Ohio after she graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Business in 1980. VanderHorst also represents the School Board during daytime events.
- Danielle Switalski
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- News & Notes: June 18
- Menomonee Falls multi-use pedestrian, bike trail moves forward
- Plans for new fire stations in Falls moves forward
- Menomonee Falls thief stocking up on high-end liquor
- Police Report: June 17
- Falls' Ryne Kickbush overcomes serious illness, works hard to graduate
- Falls stakeholders discuss ideas to maintain music programs
- Parents, school leaders dissect Falls music program
- Germantown, Falls districts dealing with more families having tough time making ends meet
- News & Notes: June 11