Menomonee Falls - The Menomonee Falls Village Board approved the purchase of about 33 acres of land in the Woodland Prime office park Monday night to go toward business development.
The village is purchasing the land, located in the Tax Incremental Finance District 10, from HRH Acquisitions for approximately $812,000.
The combined 33 acres are two separate parcels - one 14 acres and the other 19 acres. Village Manager Mark Fitzgerald said there is no word on what business offices will occupy the land.
"We are implementing TIF 10, which is the formal policy of the board for economic development," he said. "This is moving us forward and we're enacting our plan."
Woodland Prime is a 200-plus, master-planned business park located northwest of Good Hope Road and U.S. Highway 41. TIF District 10 was created by the village in late summer 2011.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Falls Village Board President candidates say they each would bring different experience to the role
- Menomonee Falls approves preliminary layoff notices, letter to legislators on proposed state budget
- Temporary burn ban lifted for Waukesha County, Menomonee Falls
- Menomonee Falls Police report: March 26, 2015
- Menomonee Falls family heads up local shoe drive for Dondo Amor
- Proposed bill would allow Germantown school district to start prior to Sept. 1
- Proposed bill would allow Falls school district to start prior to Sept. 1
- Falls school board to review, approve layoff notices
- Menomonee Falls Police report: March 19, 2015
- Falls-based Bradley Corporation recieves nod for wellness efforts