third grade at Riverside Elementary School."
announcement, but commend Dan on the decision to make his family time a
priority,” said athletic and activities director, Ryan Anderson. “This year’s team
finished the season with some gritty wins. The future of Falls basketball is
promising. The returning and upcoming players within the program will fuel a
solid line-up for years to come.”
look back fondly on the time spent teaching those young men the game of
basketball, and a little about life outside of the game. I'm thankful for the support of parents, the district, and Indians' fans during my tenure. I wish great success to the next varsity basketball coach of Menomonee Falls and look forward to sitting in the stands with my family and cheering on the program."
can apply on WECAN or contact Athletic & Activities Director, Ryan Anderson,
for more information. A selection committee will be formed and a new coach
will be in place by the end of April.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Menomonee Falls girls basketball team getting more experience every day
- Menomonee Falls/Hamilton swimmers go fast but not fast enough for state
- Injuries slow Menomonee Falls football team in 3-6 season (3)
- Former Menomonee Falls player Tony Patterson makes Milwaukee Wave soccer roster
- Young Menomonee Falls girls swimming team takes strong third in GMC test
- Sport Shorts: Nov. 5, 2015
- Menomonee Falls' Wunschel passes big test, advances to state cross-country meet
- SPORTS SHORTS: Oct. 29
- Boys soccer: Germantown ousts returning state finalist Menomonee Falls
- SPORTS SHORTS: OCT. 22