There will be a four-day fundraiser at Krueger's Entertainment Center, W16471 Appleton Ave., in Menomonee Falls running from March 20-23 (Thursday through Sunday) to help renovate the football field at Falls High School.
It will be held in honor of the late football coach Jim Jeskewitz, for whom the new Field Turf surface at Schumann Stadium will be named once all the monies are in place. The event will coincide with the NCAA Basketball Tourney and will run from noon until the games end each day.
Participants can purchase a "Remember Jess" wristband on site for $1 and Krueger's will donate 10 percent of any purchase towards the new field. Other events are scheduled each day, including giveaways and drawings.
The event is being sponsored by former graduates and football players from Falls East and Falls High Schools where the WFCA Hall of Famer Jeskewitz coached from 1969-1996. He passed away after a short battle with cancer this past fall.
- Menomonee Falls boys track wins sectional, sends 8 entries to state
- Menomonee Falls boys basketball coach Ben Farley to step down
- Mentally tough Menomonee Falls softball team wins sixth GMC title
- McMurtry's two wins lead Menomonee Falls boys track team to second in GMC outdoor
- Menomonee Falls and Germantown Sports Shorts: May 26
- Sports Shorts: May 19, 2016
- Menomonee Falls boys tennis team stays on a roll, wins Slinger Invite
- Menomonee Falls Lakers celebrate return with big win
- Menomonee Falls softball team takes lead in GMC
- Sports Shorts: May 12, 2016