There will be a four-day fundraiser at Krueger's Entertainment Center, W16471 Appleton Ave., in Menomonee Falls running from March 20-23 (Thursday through Sunday) to help renovate the football field at Falls High School.
It will be held in honor of the late football coach Jim Jeskewitz, for whom the new Field Turf surface at Schumann Stadium will be named once all the monies are in place. The event will coincide with the NCAA Basketball Tourney and will run from noon until the games end each day.
Participants can purchase a "Remember Jess" wristband on site for $1 and Krueger's will donate 10 percent of any purchase towards the new field. Other events are scheduled each day, including giveaways and drawings.
The event is being sponsored by former graduates and football players from Falls East and Falls High Schools where the WFCA Hall of Famer Jeskewitz coached from 1969-1996. He passed away after a short battle with cancer this past fall.
- Sports Shorts: May 5, 2016
- DSHA softball team outslugs Falls in GMC showdown
- Menomonee Falls golf team remains competitive fighting the weather
- DSHA softball team slugs its way past Menomonee Falls, 8-5
- Sports Shorts: April 28, 2016
- Menomonee Falls boys track team getting faster and faster
- Young Menomonee Falls softball team ready for challenges ahead
- Youthful Menomonee Falls golf team sets new school record
- WIAA realignment plan a headache, but athletic directors will live with it
- Young Menomonee Falls softball team gets crash-course in experience