There will be a four-day fundraiser at Krueger's Entertainment Center, W16471 Appleton Ave., in Menomonee Falls running from March 20-23 (Thursday through Sunday) to help renovate the football field at Falls High School.
It will be held in honor of the late football coach Jim Jeskewitz, for whom the new Field Turf surface at Schumann Stadium will be named once all the monies are in place. The event will coincide with the NCAA Basketball Tourney and will run from noon until the games end each day.
Participants can purchase a "Remember Jess" wristband on site for $1 and Krueger's will donate 10 percent of any purchase towards the new field. Other events are scheduled each day, including giveaways and drawings.
The event is being sponsored by former graduates and football players from Falls East and Falls High Schools where the WFCA Hall of Famer Jeskewitz coached from 1969-1996. He passed away after a short battle with cancer this past fall.
- Menomonee Falls baseball team fine-tuning things heading into tournaments
- Menomonee Falls youth soccer program joins Milwaukee Kickers
- Weber comes back to help Menomonee Falls baseball team
- Menomonee Falls' Ty Weber graduates, leaves for college, gets drafted
- Without Weber, Menomonee Falls baseball team looking for consistency
- Menomonee Falls' Weber heads off to college with 9-0 win
- Boys basketball: Menomonee Falls makes power play to bring in hoops coach Steve Showalter (5)
- Menomonee Falls softball team comes up just short of state
- Germantown and Menomonee Falls Sports Shorts: June 9, 2016
- Track and field: State track meet full of close calls for Menomonee Falls boys