A ticket special is being offered for Wisconsin's biggest motorsports weekend at The Milwaukee Mile, offering two days of NASCAR action Friday and Saturday, June 19 and 20, for as little as $29.
Wisconsin standout Johnny Sauter will return Friday, June 19, to compete in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series. Kyle Busch and Carl Edwards are scheduled to compete in the NASCAR Nationwide Series on Saturday, June 20.
Track action will begin with practice and qualifying sessions for each popular NASCAR division, culminating each evening with racing under the lights.
Fans will also be able to see the open-wheel talents of the Star Mazda Series practice Friday, June 19, then qualify and race Saturday, June 20, in a 100-mile test of skill and endurance.
Starting at $29, The Milwaukee Mile's NASCAR Track Pack offers a ticket to both NASCAR Truck Series and Nationwide Series event days. For the first time, the NASCAR Track Pack is available in all sections, including the premium blue seats (400 level) for $129.
For tickets, visit milwaukeemile.com or call (414) 453-8277 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hamilton golf team delivers school-record effort
- Van Alstyne, other seniors lead Menomonee Falls boys to second in GMC outdoor
- Menomonee Falls softball team defends Greater Metro Conference title
- Sports Shorts: May 23
- Olapo earns chance to wrestle in the big time, will attend Michigan
- Falls wrestlers earn all-state honors
- Falls' track invite only five years old, but is already a high-level "must-see"event
- Falls soccer, softball teams may vie for GMC crowns Saturday
- Sports Shorts: May 13
- New middle school tennis program has Falls' players believing they can compete again