A ticket special is being offered for Wisconsin's biggest motorsports weekend at The Milwaukee Mile, offering two days of NASCAR action Friday and Saturday, June 19 and 20, for as little as $29.
Wisconsin standout Johnny Sauter will return Friday, June 19, to compete in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series. Kyle Busch and Carl Edwards are scheduled to compete in the NASCAR Nationwide Series on Saturday, June 20.
Track action will begin with practice and qualifying sessions for each popular NASCAR division, culminating each evening with racing under the lights.
Fans will also be able to see the open-wheel talents of the Star Mazda Series practice Friday, June 19, then qualify and race Saturday, June 20, in a 100-mile test of skill and endurance.
Starting at $29, The Milwaukee Mile's NASCAR Track Pack offers a ticket to both NASCAR Truck Series and Nationwide Series event days. For the first time, the NASCAR Track Pack is available in all sections, including the premium blue seats (400 level) for $129.
For tickets, visit milwaukeemile.com or call (414) 453-8277 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Menomonee Falls' Jones blanks Germantown, 2-0, in softball thriller
- Young Menomonee Falls girls soccer team looking for good things
- Menomonee Falls softball team off to red-hot start
- Girls basketball: Klug seeks to bring Chargers to new heights
- New Falls' girls track coach Luedke optimistic for future
- Falls dodgeball tourney slated for Saturday at the high school
- Eisenhower girls basketball team celebrates excellent record
- West Allis Central slates state pep rally for March 19 at field house
- Lutz to take over as Menomonee Falls football coach
- Menomonee Falls' boys season ends with tough loss to Arrowhead (1)