A ticket special is being offered for Wisconsin's biggest motorsports weekend at The Milwaukee Mile, offering two days of NASCAR action Friday and Saturday, June 19 and 20, for as little as $29.
Wisconsin standout Johnny Sauter will return Friday, June 19, to compete in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series. Kyle Busch and Carl Edwards are scheduled to compete in the NASCAR Nationwide Series on Saturday, June 20.
Track action will begin with practice and qualifying sessions for each popular NASCAR division, culminating each evening with racing under the lights.
Fans will also be able to see the open-wheel talents of the Star Mazda Series practice Friday, June 19, then qualify and race Saturday, June 20, in a 100-mile test of skill and endurance.
Starting at $29, The Milwaukee Mile's NASCAR Track Pack offers a ticket to both NASCAR Truck Series and Nationwide Series event days. For the first time, the NASCAR Track Pack is available in all sections, including the premium blue seats (400 level) for $129.
For tickets, visit milwaukeemile.com or call (414) 453-8277 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Weber comes back to help Menomonee Falls baseball team
- Menomonee Falls' Ty Weber graduates, leaves for college, gets drafted
- Without Weber, Menomonee Falls baseball team looking for consistency
- Menomonee Falls' Weber heads off to college with 9-0 win
- Boys basketball: Menomonee Falls makes power play to bring in hoops coach Steve Showalter (5)
- Menomonee Falls softball team comes up just short of state
- Germantown and Menomonee Falls Sports Shorts: June 9, 2016
- Track and field: State track meet full of close calls for Menomonee Falls boys
- Menomonee Falls boys win track sectional, advance eight entries to state
- Menomonee Falls tennis players make history with three state entries