A ticket special is being offered for Wisconsin's biggest motorsports weekend at The Milwaukee Mile, offering two days of NASCAR action Friday and Saturday, June 19 and 20, for as little as $29.
Wisconsin standout Johnny Sauter will return Friday, June 19, to compete in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series. Kyle Busch and Carl Edwards are scheduled to compete in the NASCAR Nationwide Series on Saturday, June 20.
Track action will begin with practice and qualifying sessions for each popular NASCAR division, culminating each evening with racing under the lights.
Fans will also be able to see the open-wheel talents of the Star Mazda Series practice Friday, June 19, then qualify and race Saturday, June 20, in a 100-mile test of skill and endurance.
Starting at $29, The Milwaukee Mile's NASCAR Track Pack offers a ticket to both NASCAR Truck Series and Nationwide Series event days. For the first time, the NASCAR Track Pack is available in all sections, including the premium blue seats (400 level) for $129.
For tickets, visit milwaukeemile.com or call (414) 453-8277 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Mentally tough Menomonee Falls softball team wins sixth GMC title
- McMurtry's two wins lead Menomonee Falls boys track team to second in GMC outdoor
- Menomonee Falls and Germantown Sports Shorts: May 26
- Sports Shorts: May 19, 2016
- Menomonee Falls boys tennis team stays on a roll, wins Slinger Invite
- Menomonee Falls Lakers celebrate return with big win
- Menomonee Falls softball team takes lead in GMC
- Sports Shorts: May 12, 2016
- Menomonee Falls boys tennis team wins Germantown invite
- Sports Shorts: May 5, 2016