A ticket special is being offered for Wisconsin's biggest motorsports weekend at The Milwaukee Mile, offering two days of NASCAR action Friday and Saturday, June 19 and 20, for as little as $29.
Wisconsin standout Johnny Sauter will return Friday, June 19, to compete in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series. Kyle Busch and Carl Edwards are scheduled to compete in the NASCAR Nationwide Series on Saturday, June 20.
Track action will begin with practice and qualifying sessions for each popular NASCAR division, culminating each evening with racing under the lights.
Fans will also be able to see the open-wheel talents of the Star Mazda Series practice Friday, June 19, then qualify and race Saturday, June 20, in a 100-mile test of skill and endurance.
Starting at $29, The Milwaukee Mile's NASCAR Track Pack offers a ticket to both NASCAR Truck Series and Nationwide Series event days. For the first time, the NASCAR Track Pack is available in all sections, including the premium blue seats (400 level) for $129.
For tickets, visit milwaukeemile.com or call (414) 453-8277 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Senior night a grand success for Menomonee Falls wrestling
- Baker steps down as Menomonee Falls football coach
- Busy Menomonee Falls wrestling team tries to sort out lineup
- Falls girls, boys beat West Bend West in nonconference tilts
- Thousands remember, pay homage to Germantown great Datka
- Memorial luncheon added to Datka funeral schedule
- Datka visitation Sunday at the high school, funeral Monday
- Legendary Germantown football coach Phil Datka passes away
- For the Hackers, running success is a family trait
- West Allis Central edges Falls in critical GMC wrestling dual