People will get to relive those dreaded days of grade and high school phy-ed classes when the Menomonee Falls Booster Club and the Capital Improvement Campaign sponsor their second annual Dodgeball Tournament in the high school main gym, Saturday at 9 a.m.
The event, which will feature 31 teams in fourth and fifth grade, sixth through eighth grade and open competition, will be a fundraiser for the Capital Improvement Campaign.
The double-elimination tournament will feature more than 186 players. Officials have said that 31 teams have signed up, more than double the 14 that participated last year. Championship matches will likely be held around 11 a.m. Entries are now closed.
There is no charge for the event and the Junior Indians Baseball Club is slated to be selling soft drinks and energy bars. T-shirts honoring the event will also be on sale.
- DSHA softball team slugs its way past Menomonee Falls, 8-5
- Sports Shorts: April 28, 2016
- Menomonee Falls boys track team getting faster and faster
- Young Menomonee Falls softball team ready for challenges ahead
- Youthful Menomonee Falls golf team sets new school record
- WIAA realignment plan a headache, but athletic directors will live with it
- Young Menomonee Falls softball team gets crash-course in experience
- SPORTS SHORTS: April 21
- Germantown, Menomonee Falls athletes make college choices
- WFCA banquet about memory, friendship, giving back