People will get to relive those dreaded days of grade and high school phy-ed classes when the Menomonee Falls Booster Club and the Capital Improvement Campaign sponsor their second annual Dodgeball Tournament in the high school main gym, Saturday at 9 a.m.
The event, which will feature 31 teams in fourth and fifth grade, sixth through eighth grade and open competition, will be a fundraiser for the Capital Improvement Campaign.
The double-elimination tournament will feature more than 186 players. Officials have said that 31 teams have signed up, more than double the 14 that participated last year. Championship matches will likely be held around 11 a.m. Entries are now closed.
There is no charge for the event and the Junior Indians Baseball Club is slated to be selling soft drinks and energy bars. T-shirts honoring the event will also be on sale.
- Menomonee Falls claims baseball title as team
- Putting in the effort: Menomonee Falls baseball team wins second state title
- Roble pitches Menomonee Falls baseball team into state title game
- Baseball: Behind marvelous day by Ty Weber, Menomonee Falls baseball repeats as state champion
- Roble pitches Menomonee Falls baseball team into state final, 6-0
- Live coverage: 2016 WIAA State Summer Baseball Tournament
- GMC set to dominate state summer baseball tournament
- 'Two more wins': Menomonee Falls baseball team heads back to state
- Menomonee Falls baseball team heads back to state with upset of West
- Menomonee Falls baseball team to have Weber for tourney run