People will get to relive those dreaded days of grade and high school phy-ed classes when the Menomonee Falls Booster Club and the Capital Improvement Campaign sponsor their second annual Dodgeball Tournament in the high school main gym, Saturday at 9 a.m.
The event, which will feature 31 teams in fourth and fifth grade, sixth through eighth grade and open competition, will be a fundraiser for the Capital Improvement Campaign.
The double-elimination tournament will feature more than 186 players. Officials have said that 31 teams have signed up, more than double the 14 that participated last year. Championship matches will likely be held around 11 a.m. Entries are now closed.
There is no charge for the event and the Junior Indians Baseball Club is slated to be selling soft drinks and energy bars. T-shirts honoring the event will also be on sale.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Mystery Photo Contest: July 31
- Behind Weber, young Falls team found its way to 22-11
- Homestead bats too much for Menomonee Falls baseball team in 10-8 sectional loss
- Menomonee Falls baseball team beats Port and Grafton to claim regional title
- Menomonee Falls baseball team advances with 2-0 shutout of Port
- Falls baseball team closes season on high note, takes third in GMC
- Menomonee Falls baseball team beats BC in GMC third place game
- Falls baseball team advances on RBI single by Johnson in seventh
- Menomonee Falls baseball team plays spoiler in GMC by beating Brookfield Central
- Falls complicates GMC race with 5-2 win over Brookfield Central