People will get to relive those dreaded days of grade and high school phy-ed classes when the Menomonee Falls Booster Club and the Capital Improvement Campaign sponsor their second annual Dodgeball Tournament in the high school main gym, Saturday at 9 a.m.
The event, which will feature 31 teams in fourth and fifth grade, sixth through eighth grade and open competition, will be a fundraiser for the Capital Improvement Campaign.
The double-elimination tournament will feature more than 186 players. Officials have said that 31 teams have signed up, more than double the 14 that participated last year. Championship matches will likely be held around 11 a.m. Entries are now closed.
There is no charge for the event and the Junior Indians Baseball Club is slated to be selling soft drinks and energy bars. T-shirts honoring the event will also be on sale.
- Menomonee Falls boys win track sectional, advance eight entries to state
- Menomonee Falls tennis players make history with three state entries
- Menomonee Falls and Germantown Sports Shorts: June 2, 2016
- Menomonee Falls boys track wins sectional, sends 8 entries to state
- Menomonee Falls boys basketball coach Ben Farley to step down
- Mentally tough Menomonee Falls softball team wins sixth GMC title
- McMurtry's two wins lead Menomonee Falls boys track team to second in GMC outdoor
- Menomonee Falls and Germantown Sports Shorts: May 26
- Sports Shorts: May 19, 2016
- Menomonee Falls boys tennis team stays on a roll, wins Slinger Invite