People will get to relive those dreaded days of grade and high school phy-ed classes when the Menomonee Falls Booster Club and the Capital Improvement Campaign sponsor their second annual Dodgeball Tournament in the high school main gym, Saturday at 9 a.m.
The event, which will feature 31 teams in fourth and fifth grade, sixth through eighth grade and open competition, will be a fundraiser for the Capital Improvement Campaign.
The double-elimination tournament will feature more than 186 players. Officials have said that 31 teams have signed up, more than double the 14 that participated last year. Championship matches will likely be held around 11 a.m. Entries are now closed.
There is no charge for the event and the Junior Indians Baseball Club is slated to be selling soft drinks and energy bars. T-shirts honoring the event will also be on sale.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Falls bounces back with 7-4 road win at Oak Creek
- Falls' soccer star Smalley named first-team all-state
- Hoops stars Crownover, Fischer finish off high school ball at WBCA
- Menomonee Falls' bats catch fire in four straight wins last week
- Falls baseball team rallies from deficit to down Hamilton, 11-5
- Sports Shorts: June 10
- Westosha's Fonk overpowers Falls, 2-1, in state semifinal softball
- Not intimidated at all, Falls opens state softball run with thrilling 1-0 win
- Karch's goal lifts Warhawks past Indians in soccer sectional semifinal
- Germantown edges Falls, 1-0, in WIAA soccer sectional semifinal