The Green Bay Packers will host 12 noncontact youth football camps this summer for children ages 6 through 14.
Area Monday-through-Friday camps will be held as follows: June 15 through 19, Trinity Lutheran School, Mequon; July 6 through 10 (tackle prep), Trinity Lutheran School, Mequon; July 13 through 17, Milwaukee County Sports Complex, Franklin; July 20 through 24, Glendale JCC; and July 27 through 31, Elm Grove Lutheran School, Elm Grove.
The full-day camps are led by professional educators with supplemental instruction from such former Green Bay Packers as Ron Cox, Johnnie Gray, Larry Krause, Dexter McNabb and others.
Registration is now open. Learn more about the camps at www.packerscamps.com or call (866) 246-9800.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Fast start propels Catholic Memorial past Menomonee Falls in girls basketball opener
- As Indian swimmers end on up note, Pilo looks to state
- Menomonee Falls football team built itself into a contender
- The Eastman family has give back much to Falls soccer
- Menomonee Falls soccer team's moment in the sun ends in state finals
- Dantone, Menomonee Falls survive epic state soccer semifinal with Beloit
- Marquette just too much for Menomonee Falls in state soccer final, 4-1
- Boys soccer: Unthinkable comeback gives Falls soccer a chance at state title
- Menomonee Falls boys soccer team makes first state trip
- Menomonee Falls soccer legends look back, forward