The Green Bay Packers will host 12 noncontact youth football camps this summer for children ages 6 through 14.
Area Monday-through-Friday camps will be held as follows: June 15 through 19, Trinity Lutheran School, Mequon; July 6 through 10 (tackle prep), Trinity Lutheran School, Mequon; July 13 through 17, Milwaukee County Sports Complex, Franklin; July 20 through 24, Glendale JCC; and July 27 through 31, Elm Grove Lutheran School, Elm Grove.
The full-day camps are led by professional educators with supplemental instruction from such former Green Bay Packers as Ron Cox, Johnnie Gray, Larry Krause, Dexter McNabb and others.
Registration is now open. Learn more about the camps at www.packerscamps.com or call (866) 246-9800.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Waukesha North ousts Whitnall girls basketball team from WIAA regional play
- Lutz named new Menomonee Falls football coach
- Girls basketball: Germantown girls basketball team in regional final after 56-46 win
- Menomonee Falls wrestlers advance five to state off home mats
- Menomonee Falls wrestlers advance 10 to WIAA sectional event
- Holz wins fourth GMC wrestling title over state champ
- Menomonee Falls' Eastman, Lehnen to go NCAA D1 in soccer
- Falls boys rally for pivotal win over Hamilton
- Falls boys rally for first win over Hamilton in three years, 35-29
- Senior night a success on all levels for Menomonee Falls wrestlers