The Green Bay Packers will host 12 noncontact youth football camps this summer for children ages 6 through 14.
Area Monday-through-Friday camps will be held as follows: June 15 through 19, Trinity Lutheran School, Mequon; July 6 through 10 (tackle prep), Trinity Lutheran School, Mequon; July 13 through 17, Milwaukee County Sports Complex, Franklin; July 20 through 24, Glendale JCC; and July 27 through 31, Elm Grove Lutheran School, Elm Grove.
The full-day camps are led by professional educators with supplemental instruction from such former Green Bay Packers as Ron Cox, Johnnie Gray, Larry Krause, Dexter McNabb and others.
Registration is now open. Learn more about the camps at www.packerscamps.com or call (866) 246-9800.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hamilton golf team delivers school-record effort
- Van Alstyne, other seniors lead Menomonee Falls boys to second in GMC outdoor
- Menomonee Falls softball team defends Greater Metro Conference title
- Sports Shorts: May 23
- Olapo earns chance to wrestle in the big time, will attend Michigan
- Falls wrestlers earn all-state honors
- Falls' track invite only five years old, but is already a high-level "must-see"event
- Falls soccer, softball teams may vie for GMC crowns Saturday
- Sports Shorts: May 13
- New middle school tennis program has Falls' players believing they can compete again