The Green Bay Packers will host 12 noncontact youth football camps this summer for children ages 6 through 14.
Area Monday-through-Friday camps will be held as follows: June 15 through 19, Trinity Lutheran School, Mequon; July 6 through 10 (tackle prep), Trinity Lutheran School, Mequon; July 13 through 17, Milwaukee County Sports Complex, Franklin; July 20 through 24, Glendale JCC; and July 27 through 31, Elm Grove Lutheran School, Elm Grove.
The full-day camps are led by professional educators with supplemental instruction from such former Green Bay Packers as Ron Cox, Johnnie Gray, Larry Krause, Dexter McNabb and others.
Registration is now open. Learn more about the camps at www.packerscamps.com or call (866) 246-9800.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Homestead bats too much for Menomonee Falls baseball team in 10-8 sectional loss
- Menomonee Falls baseball team beats Port and Grafton to claim regional title
- Menomonee Falls baseball team advances with 2-0 shutout of Port
- Falls baseball team closes season on high note, takes third in GMC
- Menomonee Falls baseball team beats BC in GMC third place game
- Falls baseball team advances on RBI single by Johnson in seventh
- Menomonee Falls baseball team plays spoiler in GMC by beating Brookfield Central
- Falls complicates GMC race with 5-2 win over Brookfield Central
- Tosa West wins 3 of 4 games on the diamond
- Up and down Menomonee Falls baseball team opportunistic in win over Oak Creek