The Green Bay Packers will host 12 noncontact youth football camps this summer for children ages 6 through 14.
Area Monday-through-Friday camps will be held as follows: June 15 through 19, Trinity Lutheran School, Mequon; July 6 through 10 (tackle prep), Trinity Lutheran School, Mequon; July 13 through 17, Milwaukee County Sports Complex, Franklin; July 20 through 24, Glendale JCC; and July 27 through 31, Elm Grove Lutheran School, Elm Grove.
The full-day camps are led by professional educators with supplemental instruction from such former Green Bay Packers as Ron Cox, Johnnie Gray, Larry Krause, Dexter McNabb and others.
Registration is now open. Learn more about the camps at www.packerscamps.com or call (866) 246-9800.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Menomonee Falls swimmers second in Northstar Invitational
- SPORTS SHORTS: Sept. 3
- Turnovers do in Menomonee Falls football team in loss to Superior
- Menomonee Falls volleyball team opens season with win over Nicolet
- Menomonee Falls football team stunned by inspired Oak Creek, 26-0
- Sport Shorts: Aug. 27, 2015
- Young Menomonee Falls soccer team to build on success of 2014
- Football: Youthful Oak Creek football team impresses in 26-0 win over Falls
- Menomonee Falls football team quick, active and experienced
- Gridiron Guide: Get to know: Menomonee Falls Indians