The 3rd Annual Menomonee Falls Booster Club/Capitol Improvement Campaign Dodgeball Tournament will be held Saturday, March 27, in the Falls High School gym.
A record 41 teams (246 players), up from 17 and 35 teams the previous two years, have entered and organizers are hoping to raise around $2,000 this year. Counting volunteers and parents, an estimated 500-plus people will be there Saturday.
The first matches start at 9 a.m. and the event should run to around 1 p.m. For more information, call either Fran Fraundorf (262) 255-0847 or Jerry Mislang (262) 255-5071.
- DSHA softball team slugs its way past Menomonee Falls, 8-5
- Sports Shorts: April 28, 2016
- Menomonee Falls boys track team getting faster and faster
- Young Menomonee Falls softball team ready for challenges ahead
- Youthful Menomonee Falls golf team sets new school record
- WIAA realignment plan a headache, but athletic directors will live with it
- Young Menomonee Falls softball team gets crash-course in experience
- SPORTS SHORTS: April 21
- Germantown, Menomonee Falls athletes make college choices
- WFCA banquet about memory, friendship, giving back