The 3rd Annual Menomonee Falls Booster Club/Capitol Improvement Campaign Dodgeball Tournament will be held Saturday, March 27, in the Falls High School gym.
A record 41 teams (246 players), up from 17 and 35 teams the previous two years, have entered and organizers are hoping to raise around $2,000 this year. Counting volunteers and parents, an estimated 500-plus people will be there Saturday.
The first matches start at 9 a.m. and the event should run to around 1 p.m. For more information, call either Fran Fraundorf (262) 255-0847 or Jerry Mislang (262) 255-5071.
- Mentally tough Menomonee Falls softball team wins sixth GMC title
- McMurtry's two wins lead Menomonee Falls boys track team to second in GMC outdoor
- Menomonee Falls and Germantown Sports Shorts: May 26
- Sports Shorts: May 19, 2016
- Menomonee Falls boys tennis team stays on a roll, wins Slinger Invite
- Menomonee Falls Lakers celebrate return with big win
- Menomonee Falls softball team takes lead in GMC
- Sports Shorts: May 12, 2016
- Menomonee Falls boys tennis team wins Germantown invite
- Sports Shorts: May 5, 2016